IGNORED

RIP Tim Conway

Freebird

We lost one of the funniest entertainers I've ever watched. Whether it was on the Carol Burnett show, movies, or wherever, he always made me laugh. Rest in Peace Mr. Conway.

This is a short clip that exemplifies his comedy to me. I laugh every time I see it.

Yeahh,, that Tim Conway was nothing short of amazing IMHO.. He was always one of the few that could make even the sourest of the sour laugh and even the best of the best comedians could not help but break down in mirth and crack up completely out of script from even just a glace at him in his purist form of funny. The world definitely lost a smile maker when we lost Mr. Conway! Godspeed and RIP Sir!

Thanks Boss for posting this!

Haven’t tried them on my I-phone but can’t get them on my I-pad. Thx for the reply.

Seems to ber something about the iPhone and probably the same for the iPad. I never use either to check the forum but just tested it on my iPhone and as you say, no videos show if I just go the the forum using the browser.

I then tried it with the TapaTalk app and the videos show up so if it's important to anybody, you need to download and use the TapaTalkk app,.

Seems to ber something about the iPhone and probably the same for the iPad. I never use either to check the forum but just tested it on my iPhone and as you say, no videos show if I just go the the forum using the browser.

I then tried it with the TapaTalk app and the videos show up so if it's important to anybody, you need to download and use the TapaTalkk app,.

Thanks. I'll download the app.

Yea, I have not seen a video in a long time - The last one I saw was Puc's video when he found the broken yoke causing the noise in Tweek's driveline. I use IPad and IPhone