IGNORED

Thank you from WNY crew..

BIG TOM

WOW, what a great rally...I want to thank all who attended. If you have pictures , please post them. There were about 90 members and guests attending the Saturday night festivities...It was great meeting the new members who came out along with seeing and catching up with old friends. The WNY crew loves putting this rally on and we ill continue to do so..Sorry to my Canadian friends who got their butts kicked in the 4 man board race...USA...USA....USA... maybe next year you can have a rematch, we will still kick your butt....USA...USA...USA...LOL GREAT MEMORIES were made by all who attended..See you all next year and invite your friends.

It was a great time Tom as always and from the heart I give thanks to the WNY crew for all their hard work. Can't wait to book time off work for next years event, just need a date. And congratulations on the first USA win against the Canadians

Since who knows when :canada:

It was a great time Tom as always and from the heart I give thanks to the WNY crew for all their hard work. Can't wait to book time off work for next years event, just need a date. And congratulations on the first USA win against the Canadians

Since who knows when :canada:

Oh stop, how soon you forget...maybe next year you can take on the rainbow boys from Iceland....you may have a chance of beating them, just a slight chance....

Bernie and I had a great time as well. You guys did a great job. Everything was so well organized.

The movie we saw was so professional. Amazing picture and sound quality.

Some of the new first time members even participated in the ritual Hot Sex around the camp fire. And of course everyone liked it so much on Friday night we did it again on Saturday night as well.

Thank you again for all the hard work all of you did so we could have such a great time.

Oh stop, how soon you forget...maybe next year you can take on the rainbow boys from Iceland....you may have a chance of beating them, just a slight chance....
truth be known I have to take responsibility for the Canadian loss since I got my right and left mixed up at the start line but even so we were quickly gaining ground and only lost by nose. Should have worn my moose hat. with the bigger nose.

Oops, I forgot to mention a thank you to Jonas and Christian, for the Saturday drinks of Icelandic Black Death that they where walking around with and sharing.

Such a good time. I hope next year we can get there early and stay late

Like I said previously GREAT JOB to everyone in the committy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again for the great time I had at this rally!

(although I did question the position and angle of the finish line . But I was told to let it go SO CONGRATULATIONS!!?!!!?!!!?!!!!?!! U.S.A.

Thank You NY Crew! It was a great rally and all your hard work shows in how well everything is organized. Kim and I had a really nice time, and look forward to next years rally.

The movies, campfire, food and drinks and plenty of cars to help us bikeless guests were very much appreciated. The 2018 bike for test rides was so cool!!

I see how hard you guys work, hope you know how much its appreciated.

Thanks again, Craig & Kim

truth be known I have to take responsibility for the Canadian loss since I got my right and left mixed up at the start line but even so we were quickly gaining ground and only lost by nose. Should have worn my moose hat. with the bigger nose.

As Lead Dog on the USA team I saw that we had it won at the mid point, kicked it into neutral and coasted to the win. The chants of USA, USA, USA were an inspiration. I guess it was hardly fair with the home field advantage and all. I just think the world of our Canuckian friends, great competitors and great friends. Can't wait to see them again.

Rose Mary, Cousins Bob and Jan, and I had a great time. We'd like to thank the WNY crew for all of their hard work. This was Bob and Jan's first motorcycle rally, they say they will be back next year on their Ural. We got a little hungry as meals were few and far between, let's see what was that schedule--breakfast at 8:30, snack at 10:30, lunch at 12:00, beverage at 3:00, dinner at 5:00, ice cream at 7:00, hot dogs at 9:00. I'm glad I don't see the doctor for another 2 months.

Thanks again guys, what a great time.

And to think, over the last couple of years we were questioning if we should continue doing this event due to the low attendance over the past few years. Last year we asked the attending members to get the word out about how much fun this event is and they stepped up and got the job done. If not for all of our great members their would be no WNY rally. Thank you, you are all great friends and family.:thumbsup2:

Let's see it was a 3 man :canada::canada::canada:crew with a forth :usa: anchor......we though he would be good cause we would just have to get him riled up and he'd get all green in the face and soooo "ANGRY" .....

but little did we know that you had neutered him and he was NSA.......:smilies6:

So 4 against 3 :rasberry:

Let's see it was a 3 man :canada::canada::canada:crew with a forth :usa: anchor......we though he would be good cause we would just have to get him riled up and he'd get all green in the face and soooo "ANGRY" .....

but little did we know that you had neutered him and he was NSA.......:smilies6:

So 4 against 3 :rasberry:

NOT SO ANGRY JOE (you claiming collusion??????) .......LOL........ STEAMER....LOL LOL LOL...STEAMER...STEAMER... STEAMER...REMEMBER YOU STARTED THAT...something tells me you're gonna pay for that next year...!!!!

NOT SO ANGRY JOE (you claiming collusion??????) .......LOL........ STEAMER....LOL LOL LOL...STEAMER...STEAMER... STEAMER...REMEMBER YOU STARTED THAT...something tells me you're gonna pay for that next year...!!!!

So it was Steamer was it. though I gotta say since you snitched and let the cat outta the bag ..:no-no-no:...I imagine Steamer will be looking to get even with you while he trys to avoid the Canuckians at the same time. :sign67:

So it was Steamer was it. though I gotta say since you snitched and let the cat outta the bag ..:no-no-no:...I imagine Steamer will be looking to get even with you while he trys to avoid the Canuckians at the same time. :sign67:

NO,no no......steamer didn't do anything except pick the name STEAMER.... you guys are grasping at straws due to you're pathetic loss on the 4 man board race...blaming nsa joe as an american collusionist working for the american team..

NO,no no......steamer didn't do anything except pick the name STEAMER.... you guys are grasping at straws due to you're pathetic loss on the 4 man board race...blaming nsa joe as an american collusionist working for the american team..
Ok in that case :backinmyday: STEAMER is forgiven which is easy since we like him and of course as Canuckians we are world renowned for our niceness :2133: and sense of forgiveness :2143:. We even spell American with a capital "A" as a sign of respect. Ugh speaking of ice cream :whistling: that was good stuff, good call on the ice cream truck:fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16): Edited by saddlebum

Ok in that case :backinmyday: STEAMER is forgiven which is easy since we like him and of course as Canuckians we are world renowned for our niceness :2133: and sense of forgiveness :2143:. We even spell American with a capital "A" as a sign of respect. Ugh speaking of ice cream :whistling: that was good stuff, good call on the ice cream truck:fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16):
Are we getting picky with my spelling now? Is that all you can find to do with your time..... I hope I am forgiven by my fellow Americans....As for you ,you are banned from the ice cream truck next year for stirring up trouble.................ok... I thought about it....your not banned....I CAN BE NICE TOO ! sometimes lol

I claim insanity, must of been all that Canadian air that was in front of me. But i will train for the next year and be ready for a rematch.

I claim insanity, must of been all that Canadian air that was in front of me. But i will train for the next year and be ready for a rematch.
WHAT ? these guys are blaming you for their loss...you train hard for the american team..they couldn't get 4 Canadians to support their own country...The USA had to help them out again....USA. USA, USA...

WHAT ? these guys are blaming you for their loss...you train hard for the american team..they couldn't get 4 Canadians to support their own country...The USA had to help them out again....USA. USA, USA...
What do mean again....When was there even another time. Last time we Canadians had to sing your own National Anthem for you USA,USA,USA...... Boys cause you forgot the words. Seems Bongobobny was the only one who knew them. Lucky for him us Canucks were there to sing along side him so he didnt have to sing alone.

What do mean again....When was there even another time. Last time we Canadians had to sing your own National Anthem for you USA,USA,USA...... Boys cause you forgot the words. Seems Bongobobny was the only one who knew them. Lucky for him us Canucks were there to sing along side him so he didnt have to sing alone.
That just go to show you that you Canucks secretly want to be Americans.....lol love you guys....ps practice up for next year so you don't have to come up with all these excuses for your loss... Edited by BIG TOM