IGNORED

Hey Cowpuc, I think we/you are in trouble....

Flyinfool

Yup I think that the old @cowpuc and I may be in trouble. I was unable to make it to the UP of Michigan to seal up @saddlebum back door. I looks like he is about to take full advantage and swing that puppy WIDE open and let an arctic blast out and headed this way. And Mr Cowpuc knows what happens when that Saddlebum lets out with a blast of cold air.

deblneige.gif

Well I hope you and Puc don't get too much of it. But if you get over run and send some my way I am ready. Chevy 4x4 with plow, ATV with plow, lawn tractor with blower and a walk behind blower and 3 shovels and plenty of salt. Yep I am ready.

Yeah I'm ready here!! Took the Warden out for a Grub run today!! Drug a eztra blanket outta the closet. Set the clock for March!! Nite Nite!!

That most recent surgery kinda knocked the wind out of me and I am just catching my breath some so I am actually REALLY glad that ol Saddlebum (thanks Bum) has been holding off some @Flyinfool... On another note though, one of my kids will be flying in from Sacramento in 10 days,, if you two wanna really have some fun,, set it up so we have a real nice snow show for the week of the 11th.. I know last time this happened, her and her sister had to rent a car and drive back to California after Christmas cause we got like 8 feet in 3 days - they ended up having to stay an extra week and ran out of time waiting for the air ports = PERFECT TIMING for a couple ol lop eared White Washin varmints I tell ya!!!

Yep! I tend to agree with Bum, you shouldn't be getting any until we have at least been able to test the quality, but knowin Bum he might not have it all together and have his criers washed so you just might have to let us know just how it all works out. I understand from his better half,,, oh sorry,,, much better half that opening and closing doors is not something that he is highly effective at. Seems like he could use some further training off and on.

Glad to see you back Puc, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Been missing you, puc. Not the same without your oratory. Praying for your continued health improvements and you family. Thanks for being here.

:farmer:

Thanks you guys,, your thoughts, prayers and "being missed" are ALWAYS greatly appreciated!! Gotta say,, I feel the same way,,, almost like a day without two way :witch_brew::stickpoke::stirthepot::Im not listening to with you lop eared club member varmints tends to be a gloomy one at best!! :301:

Welcome back you old Sillypuc you. You know we miss you. We were getting ready to send the troops out looking for you.

I even started this thread just to see if I could rattle your cage and get enough :stirthepot: and :stickpoke:and maybe even some :moon: to wake you up from hibernation.

Looks like it worked. Glad you are getting better again.

But I am getting bored around the house. And we do have this cold snap coming in...............

Maybe time to see whats cooking out in the shed.:snow: