IGNORED

Final ride of the season

dogman

67 and sunny here in KY. Got in about 100 miles yesterday. Car shopping today with the boss so no riding. She got hit Sunday and totaled her Equinox, broken arm, cuts, and bruises so she's too sore to get on the bike.

Sorry to hear!

Hope she got herself a nice car!

Prayers Up...that she heals quickly!

Sorry to hear!

Hope she got herself a nice car!

Prayers Up...that she heals quickly!

Yesterday's ride was a pre-shopping trip. Today I took her to look at a few I found, we almost have one picked out. I'm not going to write the check until insurance settles on the wreck. Their insurance will want to settle quicker if I keep a rental on their dime. It'll be a couple weeks before she can drive again with the injuries and the pain meds. She's never been one to take pain meds but is looking forward to each dose right now. KY has weird no fault insurance laws, even though it was not her fault our insurance pays the medical bills, theirs will pay for the car. Once that is done our insurance company will bill theirs for repayment of medical bills, so I am having to deal with both right now. I do use a local agent that I know well so they are doing a lot for me thankfully. We have a bike trip scheduled in April so hopefully she's ready for that.

NEVER accept the first offer from an insurance company!! I would hesitate on the second one as well...

I never accept the first one. I know what my car was worth and that's what I'll accept. I won't cheat them, I just want What it was worth. If they balk I'll file with my company and let them fight it out. That's why I pay a local agent, to take care of me. The medical is what worries me, KY minimum is only $10k. We'll blow through that pretty quick, then your health plan takes over. Missed wages are counted toward that 10k too.

My 1986 Venture Royal Trike is in the trailer to head south to Florida Feb 1. Been doing this for 13 years. Cold is coming in next week here in Wisconsin but may hit 50 on Sunday then down hill to mid 20's and below. YAAAAAAAAAA And that bad word SNOW

Guess us guys and gals in the Southlands had better get to riding and taking pics!

Maybe a breakfast ride tomorrow...?

Time for another ride from the SW!

Took a breakfast ride yesterday to Wickenburg. Tried a new to us, place...Spurs Cafe. Tiny but friendly and good! Of course, we came out and a cowboy and his horse were walking by and stopped to say hi.

I outnumbered him...98 horsepower to his 1, but he didn't mind one bit! Lots of horses and riders in town yesterday!

Naturally, I forgot to get a pic of all of us together, but did finally remember at Cheryls house.

20171203_134454.jpg

Cheryl and Mark on his Ultra, Pat and I on the RSV with "V4" watching the rear.

Beautiful day.... Low 70's, little wind.... Good food and good friends!

Hope this helps...

well took it out again. blue the cobs out of it. only went 28 miles but enjoyed every second of it. went to the station put 10.00 in the tank. cant believe 10.00 when I bought my mustang it cost 10.00 to fill it. any way put it back in its spot for the winter. :cold: