IGNORED

Tricked by the wife...

Air Ready Auto

So I got home from work and my wife says to me "Honey, I got a sitter for the kids. Lets go for a ride." She isn't really into riding much so this is a rare treat that she wants to hop on for a few miles. I'm all excited about spending a few quality hours chasing around that elusive front tire with my bride. I should have known... We pull out and not a half mile later she says "Honey, I'm a little hungry. Can we stop for dinner first and ride after? I really want to ride with you I just need a little something in my stomach." I mentioned a few close by fast food places and she dropped the hint that she just happened to have a coupon for Hu-Hot for a buy one get one dinner. Hummmmm. So I take the hint and 7 miles later we are stuffing our faces. An hour and a half later I am hitting the start button and she says "I could really go for a coffee. You know, from that good little bistro up the road." Less than a mile later we are sipping our dark roast while walking in the park across the street because, as she says, its not really safe to ride with hot coffee. At this point I've figured that this isn't exactly the type of ride I was hoping for. This was confremed an hour later when she says in her sweetest voice "You know, it's starting to get a little late and the deer are about to be out and I would hate to risk running into one of those and messing up your pretty bike." Back home we go... A little under 16 miles total for our "ride". We hop off and she tells me that she really liked our ride and we should do it more often. I have to admit she got me. We didn't get the miles I was hoping for but it was still time well spent.

My wife is my best friend. She doesn't ride anymore. I would be thrilled with that evening. Quality time, well spent in my opinion. I too, would prefer a long ride, but that sounds like a nice way to end your day. Trick or treat!

So I got home from work and my wife says to me "Honey, I got a sitter for the kids. Lets go for a ride." She isn't really into riding much so this is a rare treat that she wants to hop on for a few miles. I'm all excited about spending a few quality hours chasing around that elusive front tire with my bride. I should have known... We pull out and not a half mile later she says "Honey, I'm a little hungry. Can we stop for dinner first and ride after? I really want to ride with you I just need a little something in my stomach." I mentioned a few close by fast food places and she dropped the hint that she just happened to have a coupon for Hu-Hot for a buy one get one dinner. Hummmmm. So I take the hint and 7 miles later we are stuffing our faces. An hour and a half later I am hitting the start button and she says "I could really go for a coffee. You know, from that good little bistro up the road." Less than a mile later we are sipping our dark roast while walking in the park across the street because, as she says, its not really safe to ride with hot coffee. At this point I've figured that this isn't exactly the type of ride I was hoping for. This was confremed an hour later when she says in her sweetest voice "You know, it's starting to get a little late and the deer are about to be out and I would hate to risk running into one of those and messing up your pretty bike." Back home we go... A little under 16 miles total for our "ride". We hop off and she tells me that she really liked our ride and we should do it more often. I have to admit she got me. We didn't get the miles I was hoping for but it was still time well spent.

Catch you say,

Man-nip-u-lat-ed............again

I forget howmany scoops that thing is. First time I went I ordered 3 scoop sundae. Little did I know they must have used a soup ladle at that time. Was about size of a softball. Little smaller now but still a very good value. Food is actually decent also.

The Parlour is about a good hours rides, longer if taking more back roads, from me. Always a treat going there. Hmmmm been a while since we took on a sundae, Maybe this weekend once storms roll thru the area.

Anyone wanting to join / meet up there?

Larry

We have a place out here by us called Frogs. They have "The Belly Buster." It's a cone or dish that they fill so that when you are holding it at your waste, you can lick the top of it. I tried it once. Couldn't even come close to finishing. https://m.facebook.com/FroggsIceCream/ There is always a really long line to get in.