IGNORED

Sadly, it has come to that

ReinyRooster

I am very sad to say that life has gotten way too busy and keeps me from riding. I am the president of one of the local German Clubs, my wife is also very active within the club, and we now have 3 grandkids. We also own a cottage. All of these things are keeping me from riding more then the 5 minutes to work and back most days. On top of that, mostly due to medical issues, the Queen does not ride with me, so when I do ride, it's alone.

With the stupidly high cost for insurance, I can no longer justify the costs of maintaining this ride. I love this bike......it's the best one that I have ever owned and physically suits me perfectly so it was not an easy decision to make, but I am selling it.

Someone is coming by this evening to look at it. If that doesn't pan out, I will be advertising it here and on the local Kijiji and auto trader. I will probably also have some "extras" come off the bike that I will list on the site soon.

This is an awesome group. I have met a lot of good people and made some good friends over the years. I will always remember the Colorado Rally and the great times there. Most of you people are nuts........I mean that in the friendliest way possible.......the kind of nuts that people wanna be with.

Will talk more soon.

Having had to sell a bike or two over the years, when I really didn't want to, I can feel your pain. Maybe do what I did and get something cheap to squirt to work on? I love scooters and and other little bikes almost as much as I love the big ones. Just a thought.

So now why? I ask WHY did you allow the Queen to get you sooo busy that you don't have time to ride anymore. Get your priorities straight, I thought they taught you that in school.

First comes food

Then religion.

After which come riding.

If time allows you might consider marriage, but tread carefully, you have to sleep as well.

Some people manage work, others just manage off the work of others.

If you can't get it right the first time, go for ride.

But there is one thing you can't do, and that is leave us all hanging.

PS. we do have 3 streets at our place for parking, 1 for real bikes, 1 for other bikes, and around the corner is lots of room for cars. Remember, it's not HOW you got here, just that you arrived safely.

NO,, no no no,, say it aint sooo Reiny,, no no,, not good brother... Actually I TOTALLY get it brother but,, I still dont have to like it,, nooo.. Always remember my friend - you dont have to have a motorcycle to hang out here AND = you CERTAINLY dont have to have one to scoot over and do a Pucs Meet - Greet and Eat Meat either = WELCOME anytime,rain or shine!!!!!

Complete sadness,, think Tip n I will go for a putt around the hood on our Mopeds to cheer up (come on over - I will ride Tips and you can ride mine = smiles are GUARENTEED!!!)

All the VERY best in your sale my friend!!