IGNORED

Gotta Brag a little!!

Yammer Dan

He still has some class work but was worried about handgun in left hand. 50 of 50 hits although one was about 1/16th from line it was still in!! Not bad. He said he thought of me on the close one because he felt it pull. Not enough finger in there getting in hurry. I've got after him a 1000 times for that. If you train right and then do have to John Wayne and shoot in a hurry training will stay with you. Proud of Him!!!

My son today became a NRA Handgun Instructor!!! Qualify round 50 of 50!!!:banana: Outstanding. I taught him right!!!:banana: He still can't beat the old man with long gun and open sights!!! :backinmyday:

way cool. You can brag a lot.

Mike

100 per cent on the written part!!! OUTSTANDING Lad there!!! Must have had awesome parents!!! N.R.A. Instructor!! N.R.A. gave him a 50 per cent off deal for a handgun if he buys one from them for finishing #1 in the class!!And he was worried. I knew he had it in the bag!!!:backinmyday: Sure Proud of that Youngun!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I think 50 yrs is the longest Jeff. Not a hard shoot and they are supposed to look at form and Range Safety at time of shooting. Long shots with 870 were hardest for us. Those Ghost sights are good but I like rifle sights better. It is a lot more of a nerve game than shooting skills I think. A lot of people let that shooting part get into their head and mess with them. Always tried to teach him, Just stay cool and shoot.