IGNORED

Been gone too long.

SapperMedic

Well, it has been a long time since I posted and a lot has happened in the last year, In Feb last year, I was having some trouble swallowing and went in for a scope which showed an Adenocarcinoma of the esophagus. After several rounds of Chemo and Radiation, I was too weak to hold up my bike anymore, so I sold it to a nice 82 year man from Mercedes Tx down here, who immediately triked it. During this time, we also lost JB Slye (Lonestar Medic) to a heart attack and my friend Tom in Boerne sold his bike, so he wasn't posting on the site much I had surgery in August to remove the cancer and a good portion of my esophagus, which went really well. I have been feeling much better since then and was even contemplating buying a new bike. I had my 6 month follow up with a PET scan and discovered 2 new tumors that are not operable, so I guess more chemo and no new bike. I appreciate everything that all of you have helped me with through 2 Venture Royales, 1 RSTC, and 3 RSV's. Your advise on everything from tires to clutches to where to find parts has been invaluable. I will try to post more often now, but if it doesn't happen, know that you all are in my prayers. Venture 008.jpg Brian

Sorry to hear about your battle with cancer, but it sounds like you are holding your own. Will keep you in our thoughts, keep up the good fight and vent on here whenever you feel the need.

All the best!! Craig

Good to hear from you. When I read your name I remembered it from earlier times and was ready for your update about what you've been doing. The cancer story was not what I expected. Sorry for your troubles. I so hope that the treatments do their job and a full recovery is near. Until then keep us posted and prayers up.

Indeed Sapper - REALLY great to hear from you brother!! Sorry to hear about the medical stuff = got your back with the Prayers Up and GREATLY appreciate the same - ALWAYS!! Also hadnt heard about the passing of Lone Star, please extend my condolences to the family down there - Prayers Up for them also.. It is amazing how fast time can slip away - especially when your not feeling good and working thru illness or tragedy like you point out. THANK YOU for the update and Godspeed as you continue your recovery!!

Puc