IGNORED

Anyone have experience with these LED replacements

Midnight

Hey Midnight my BIL lives in Tiverton! :canada:(not that that's anything to do with the price of eggs!) lol

Check my post/ thread here:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?124859-any-advice-fitting-additional-lighting

I asked similar, & someone suggested that LED headlight "bulb" with the tape heatsink on the back. Said he'd been using one for a while with no problems.

I haven't got my aux lights mounted yet, waiting for warmer weather & will then do it all at one time. Would be VERY interested if you do go ahead, on your feedback, especially with the sealed beam unit, I too looked at those, but wasn't sure what the quality woud be at that price.

Someone also suggested to look on FleaBay at the sealed beam units intended for Harleys. I'm told they are the same size only difference is they come complete with a Harley "Plug" which can just be cut off. Wires can then be connected as required.

Good luck & please keep us updated.

No experience with those two lights but I've been using that company for years replacing dozens of bulbs in many bikes and several cars with their products. So far, in 6 years i've only had one that arrived not working. They sent me a new replacement the next day NO CHARGE. They stand behind their products.

I've tried similar bulbs I found on eBay for a bit cheaper but found them not to be as reliable. Too many failures.

But I replaced about every bulb on my own bike, except the turn signals and brake light, with their lights over five years ago, including bumper and all side marker lights in several mods and have yet to have one burn out. That's on an ALL WEATHER DAILY RIDER bike.. Rain, sleet, even snow a few times and temps down to 17 degrees.

So all I'm saying is I trust their product quality. Best part is I've never had a gripe from anyone I used their products on working on their cars or bikes.

I love repeat customers. The ones that roll away happy and don't have to come back because something quit. They come back because they want MORE!

Every light on my bike except for the headlight and driving lights (headlight and driving lights are HID) is from Super Bright. I also use their lights in many non bike projects. I have always been very satisfied with their products.

HID is still the brightest light available, But LED has passed up halogen and is getting closer to HID.

these are what I run. I had the ones you are asking about and they are floods that are designed to ;oght up a house and they didn't really work well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Optix-4-5-30W-CREE-LED-Auxiliary-Spot-Fog-Passing-Light-Lamp-Harley-Davidson-/381850468488?hash=item58e80fc088

I run this headlight bulb.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1x-5000K-H4-HB2-9003-Hi-Lo-Beam-60W-6000LM-Motorcycle-Bike-LED-Headlight-Bulb-/142045656134?hash=item211294b446

I am very happen with the combo. I see better at night and can be seen better in the day time

Dont think those PAR 36 bulbs will do you any good. Flood design so only going to show up say 15 ft. Also the color is only 42 so thats pretty dim on spectrum.

On the headlight, what I have read and seen you need one that you can "adjust" the beam around so it fits your reflector best. Like most things, you get what you pay for. The Truck Light jobs do the best. But you have to refinance to afford them. ID is probably best for headlight I have seen so far.