IGNORED

Major announcement....back by popular demand....the 2017 Ontario Rally !!!!

XV1100SE

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also....Carl, Marca, and I went up on the weekend and decided on our rides for the Friday and Saturday. Not to disappoint, think we picked some good ones. We will also offer a couple early evening rides to a couple look-outs and of course ice cream on the Thursday/Friday/Saturday evenings.

Ray (motel owner) still has a cabin available that sleeps 8 so if anyone is looking for splitting cost that is still available. Nancy and I have an RV reserved and there will be two single beds available for anyone that needs a bed (low rental fee).

• 3 weeks later...

We are looking forward to this event again this year. My wife Anne has booked a room (didn't even ask). Sorry to hear that you are still recovering Bongobob. Not sure of our travel plans yet but will take 48 to 35 route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Finally booked a camp site. Actually two booked one for Abdule also. we have T6 and T7. decided not to camp down at the bottom by the pond this year just incase it rains and the slope gets too slick to make it up. I will be heading up Thur morning probably with Grez007 and hooking up with Chabicheka along the way.

Finally booked a camp site. Actually two booked one for Abdule also. we have T6 and T7. decided not to camp down at the bottom by the pond this year just incase it rains and the slope gets too slick to make it up. I will be heading up Thur morning probably with Grez007 and hooking up with Chabicheka along the way.

Ben which way are you guys going, we are leaving Thursday morning as well, thinking we are taking the Ural so we will probably try to stay off the 400 series and QEW as much as possible.

Mike

Ben which way are you guys going, we are leaving Thursday morning as well, thinking we are taking the Ural so we will probably try to stay off the 400 series and QEW as much as possible.

Mike

Mike my plan is to go the back roads, Stopping at 48 and mount albert road (regional road 13) to hook with Abdule and continue frm there. Here is a link to my preliminary planned route.

https://goo.gl/maps/35ZnymaHqEu

I hope this does not get confusing - Al I know is Ray told me t6 and t7 . I'm sure its not a big deal either way, Just don't really wanna sleep in the ditch some place.

I spoke with Ray this morning...he has you as T5 and T6

Hey Ben, I tried to pm you but I'm not sure it's working. When and where do you want to meet on Thursday morning?I'm good for anything, even real early if you want. I just need to whip down the 403 from Ancaster.

Paul

Hey Ben, I tried to pm you but I'm not sure it's working. When and where do you want to meet on Thursday morning?I'm good for anything, even real early if you want. I just need to whip down the 403 from Ancaster.

Paul

got it PM'd U back

Ben, what's your meetup time and location in Mt. Albert. That's home for me and am only 3 minutes from the Foodland or Shell station.
To be honest do not have a fixed time yet. It will take about 2 - 2 1/2 hours from Burlington to Mount Albert road and 48. Hoping to leave Burlington around 9 or 10 at the latest . Basically have to see what time stickhandler can make it into Burlington as he has a fair piece to go to get to Burlington.

To be honest do not have a fixed time yet. It will take about 2 - 2 1/2 hours from Burlington to Mount Albert road and 48. Hoping to leave Burlington around 9 or 10 at the latest . Basically have to see what time stickhandler can make it into Burlington as he has a fair piece to go to get to Burlington.

Seems like there is a rally happening to get to a rally. See you all there, hopefully the place will be ready for ya'al

seems like there is a rally happening to get to a rally. See you all there, hopefully the place will be ready for ya'al
so what yer standin about for. Get yo apron on and gets ta work. We be expect'n the bestist welcome when wees gits to were yer too.

So for those that are interested some of us will be meeting thurs morning at the Tim Hortons on the N/E cornor of Brant st and Plains road in Burlington. Kick stands up about about 9:30 (right after calling Abdul and Herb to let them know we are rolling) taking the back roads. Meeting up at Mount Albert Road and HWY 48 about Noonish and on to Southwind from there arriving approx 1:30/2:00

PS my cell number is in my profile in case anyone wants to call me directly.

Edited by saddlebum