IGNORED

Found the bike I want

tufftom4

Shoot, until I started reading I thought it was an FB6. V-4 water cooled, fairing etc. You sure its not a 3rd gen Venture? I think it looks unique. Certainly not the run of the mill cruiser. How are the reviews on forums etc? I knew they mad a 750 or something in that CTX format or whatever it is.

I found the bike I want I am going to call them and see if we can make a deal and trade in my 2 bikes,I find this bike sexy and a good price for the accessories it has I just wonder if you can put highway pegs on it.

Talk em down on price. DallasHonda has em for $9K.

allamb.jpg

I think 2014 is the only year too since that is all I've seen advertised and there are lots of new ones available. The cheapest one on craigslist new is $9,995 in my area. It went over about the same as the Pacific Coast model way back when if you remember that one. The PC would probably sell well today but we weren't ready for that style back then.

But that is the base model not the Deluxe, The deluxe has anti lock brakes abs and blue tooth.

I bought one two weeks ago. All I can say is it is a fantastic bike. The only major complaint from most is the suspension could use upgrading and no cruise. I have the deluxe model, ABS,traction control, heated grips, Centre stand, Bluetooth stero, fuel injected and three years warranty. The v4 is very smooth and has lots of power. I sold my venture and bought the CTX because I was tired of waiting for Yamaha to put out something new. Don't get me wrong I loved my midnight venture but as stated I wanted newer technology. Tom if you have any questions I would be happy to talk with you. As stated make sure you shop around because they are not being made anymore and you should be able

to get a good deal.