IGNORED

I think I worked to hard today.

Flyinfool

I did it to myself again.

Why do I do these things.

I had 20,000 lbs of driveway gravel delivered today.

Of course that meant that I had to spread it all around, slope it for run off, smooth it out and then compact it.

I now hurt in places that I did not even know I had...........:backinmyday: :backinmyday: :backinmyday: :backinmyday: :backinmyday:

You know better yet you did it any way, Bad Kitty, Bad!

Sorry to hear your hurting. Rest up a few days cause that is when you'll know how bad you screwed up.

lay down on the grass so you don't fall off and lay real still.

Bubber

Bad Jeff, Bad, now you sound like me. I have to reorganize the house and straighten up before the new bed Mike ordered is delivered, which is 6-10 days from yesterday. Neurologist put me on antiseizure meds for my migraines last thurs so every few mins I'm going off into my own little loopy world til it wears off. I'll be like this the next 4-6 weeks as my dosage increases. Also has me taking flexeril daily to ease the pain in my back and neck instead of as needed as I was taking it before. Seems to be helping so maybe docs know a thing or 2 about stuff. Guess it helps that she has migraines too.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I worked on my driveway extension last week. I have concrete, but it is a bit narrow when you get my pick up and the wifes Durango on it. So I put down some timbers and that weed barrier stuff and rock. That was maybe 5 years ago. Oh yea first time I did it like 8-10 bags at a time those little .3 cu ft jobs I think is what they go. So by now the timbers are rotted and missing etc. So it was a week long project to repair things. So I needed more gravel because 5yr of driving on it has packed it down and it needs more. So I got one of those 1100lb bags of 3/4 gravel from Home Depot. Got it home and spread it all out by hand, then had to go back and get another because one was not enough. So over a ton of gravel by hand with shovel. I feel your pain man.

Of course that meant that I had to spread it all around, slope it for run off, smooth it out and then compact it.

I now hurt in places that I did not even know I had...........:backinmyday: :backinmyday: :backinmyday: :backinmyday: :backinmyday:

You know the rules

:worthless:

I got the Ice Cream. Our Pizza round here Sucks. Got a little West by God White Lightening. And the Warden make a mean Hot Dog. We could import some Pizza from Pizza Hut. I'm looking at getting a load of the blacktop they are tearing up when they resurface roads around here. They grind it up and I can't find the right State employee to get a load of it yet. I think it would make a fine base for a drive thru the grass that I have to do. AKA Refugee would sure like it. :Avatars_Gee_George:Sorry Kevin...:innocent-emoticon:

My legs got stiff from having my feet up on my desk for to long. Because the back of my right ankle was resting on the edge of the desk with my right foot crossed on top it got somewhat uncomfortable after a while. I then had to recross my feet so the right one was on top and the back of my left ankle was resting on the edge of the desk. Till it got tired and I had to put my feet on the floor.

With my feet on the floor and the way I lean back in my desk chair the back of my thighs and lower back began to get a little sore. So I leaned forward and put my head on my crossed arms on my desk. I guess I must have fallen asleep because I later woke up from the tingling of my arm being asleep and the papers on my desk being wet with sleep drewal.

Boy what a tough day at work.

20,000 lbs ain't so much, heck that's only 2,000 when you divide it by 10,,,, don't you 10 friends, you could have invited them over for a beer.

Or did anyone mention you can rent a whole variety of gas powered labor saving devices. Or you could have picked up day labor at the local home depot. COwboy up and get over it. It was your own fault.

Yeah, I second that! Great job!

Years ago, I needed a couple of guys with strong backs to help me. I called the Employment Security Commission and got a couple of guys to help that Saturday I needed to do the work. Well, actually only one showed up and I had to go pick him up, but he worked his arse off and I was happy to pay him for his services.

That is wonderful, but next time use a shovel instead of a soup spoon, it would go faster.

Yama MamaScottish Provincial Silver Dessert Spoon - Perth_Scottish provincial silver spoon (1).Jpg