IGNORED

Dash Cam

GolfVenture

Does heat in Canada mean that it got above freezing?

I have been thinking about getting a dash cam or 2 for the bike and the truck. Not sure just what I want for features yet. It would be nice if there was a water proof one for the bike.

Do we have heat?? Man, this last few weeks have been sweltering. If it is this hot at the end of the month when I am on vacation at the cottage, I'm gonna fill the kiddie pool, plant myself in it.....with the cooler nearby of course.....and not leave it.

Not doing near as much long haul riding as I did 2-3yr ago. So I think its more a "neat to have" thing now. Might use it once a year.

Our heat index (feels like temp) has been over 105 for a week or more here. Temps actually 92-96 but the feel like has been blow torch hot. I took a 3 hour trip up to see Steve Wed and was not bad going up. But coming home I sort of got loused up in Kissimmee and detoured around cost me an hour or more. The feel like was 115 around 230-300pm. I thought Oklahoma was hot when I lived there. Maybe the man up stairs is just getting us ready for whats coming in November.