IGNORED

Cup of Coffee on your bike

KiteSquid

These pics aren't real good because I was shooting the GPS mount, but this is my cup holder made out of an old UPS belt! It snaps over the left bar, rests against the cables/wires, has two loops of leather and a bottom in it. Works great for coffee cup or bottle of water.

Guest BluesLover

I have one for me (Kruze Kaddy, I think is what it's called) and one for the better half (it's from RAM).

Pictures below.

Cheers,

I use the kruzer caddy up holder and an OXO push button top mug for coffee. RIDERDUKE turned me onto the OXO cup, it is great......it will not splash coffee all over you or the tank. You can get them at bed,bath, and beyond or walmart or even lowes.

Here is what I have on my bike.

I got it a Wall Mart in the bicycle section... it is a water bottle holder...

I did cut the length of the aluminum section off just above the clamp with a hack saw, filed it smooth and bingo...clamps right on to the handle bar..

And its only $5.00 bucks...

Adjustable to any size cup..... wont rust and doesnt hold rain water..... :thumbsup2:

C'mon you guys.

I thought the idea was to ride somewhere to HAVE a cup of coffee, not GET one and ride off trying to drink it.

Should be made illegal.:rotf:

Kind of like my thought. When I ride, who's got time for coffee? sometimes that's why I ride, coffee, ice cream, food, dessert, cheese cake, food, coffee, cheesecake. I ride for the pleasure of the ride, the destination, the company, meet new folks, the ride and when I need coffee???????somebody always needs to go P,,, so two birds with one stone,,,, now an ashtray??????????