IGNORED

The last addition to the '05

Freebird

After about a dozen people remarking at MD that they were needed, I added the very last accessory to the '05 Midnight. This is IT though....NOTHING ELSE.

well.....except for maybe the crash bar mounted wind deflectors...but THAT'S all. NOTHING ELSE.

Those rider floorboards do look kind of out of place now though..... :whistling:

IMG_0405.JPG

You do need the battery side covers chromed. That will make the shine/chrome just POP !

And where is the Stebel/Wolo horn??? Slowroll sells brackets so you can mount a pair of them on either side of the bike.

And how about passenger highway pegs? She'll like those !

Engine bolt covers. Not having them detracts from all the shine more so than the normal driver floorboards. Those bolts look ugly !

Few other things I noticed at MD but I'll leave a few things for others to point out.

You 'aint done yet !

I do like the Black. And after looking the triple cut may be a little much. Not sure. Sorry Mike. The double cut on a dark colored bike really jump to these colorblind eyes. With the black fins. The chrome side covers really caught my eye. I'm really not one for Bling but what else ya do when ya got a 2nd gen???

I do like the Black. And after looking the triple cut may be a little much. Not sure. Sorry Mike. The double cut on a dark colored bike really jump to these colorblind eyes. With the black fins. The chrome side covers really caught my eye. I'm really not one for Bling but what else ya do when ya got a 2nd gen???

RIDE IT. :stickinouttounge: :stickinouttounge:

I think I'm going to like the Russell. Haven't taken a long enough trip to say for sure but so far, so good. As for the chrome side covers, just not really a fan of them. I'm about done with the chrome now. Pretty happy with the amount that it has on it.