IGNORED

just a heads up on tires

Yeah, this has been happening for quite a while, although I must say that's the largest chunking I have seen!! :Bunny2:.

You'd think after all these years, even if they didn't want to claim responsibility for it, they would at least have done some looking into this and tried to fix the issue. Apparently not. I guess the question is... do you want to deal with a company who doesn't care as much as Metzler seems not to care.

Beware of metzlers, I've had 2 rear metzlers come apart on me. As you can see it still has plenty of tread left and this one only had couple thousand miles on it.

Welcome to the party... This has been happening for years with Metzlers. It's sorta a love hate relationship. Some guys love 'm, and others won't touch them with a 10' pole....

Metzlers are engineered in Germany. As such they cannot possibly have a flaw. German engineering does not allow for flaws. Therefore anything going wrong such as this has to be the fault of the owner or installer. That's just the way it is. If you don't believe me, ask Metzler

Mike

Metzlers are engineered in Germany. As such they cannot possibly have a flaw. German engineering does not allow for flaws. Therefore anything going wrong such as this has to be the fault of the owner or installer. That's just the way it is. If you don't believe me, ask Metzler

Mike

I agree totally. It just like the internet where every thing is true.... :smash2: :whistling:

I recall a certain German auto maker having a problem with brake lines. NHTSA ordered an investigation into the excessive corrosion the brake lines were experiencing. The response from the German auto maker was "We have investigated the complaints and there is nothing wrong with our brake lines. The air in America is to acidic and that is causing the problems." So it is no surprise there is nothing wrong with Metzler tires. It is probably the roads in America. German engineering.

Mike