IGNORED

Freebird's Maintenance Day. Please RSVP

Freebird

I've seen a lot of you mention that you will be coming to Maintenance day but many of you have not signed up on the calendar. Please do so. It really helps me to determine how much food I'm going to need. This link will take you right to the calendar page where you can register. Even if you are a "maybe".....let me know.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=73&day=2008-6-7&c=1

Did mine and the other half's. I figured I can't come without him. :whistling:

Margaret

you sure about that???:stirthepot:

I see my other half has us on the list......guess I better get the daughter who lives near Don lined up to do some babysitting that weekend!

We must be crazy to come that far to see you people!!:innocent:

I've seen a lot of you mention that you will be coming to Maintenance day but many of you have not signed up on the calendar. Please do so. It really helps me to determine how much food I'm going to need. This link will take you right to the calendar page where you can register. Even if you are a "maybe".....let me know.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=73&day=2008-6-7&c=1

There's always the Catfish in the Pond if you run out:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I really wanted to show up ....but ..just getting home from the Americade and one of my daughters closest friends is getting married that day and both my grandkids are in the wedding party...this is a can't miss for me !!!! Dam one of these years I'm going to make it down there !!!!!!!!!!!