IGNORED

Have things been too quiet for Don this winter?

frankd

he knows that sooner or later 1% of you lop eared varmints (VR MC 1%ers :big-grin-emoticon:,, YammerDan - Raggy - Flyinfool - Marcarl - CarbonOne - EagleEye - Bluestar99 - Zzz - Orlin - Condor - Yamamama - Chaharly - Aussie Annie - Bongo) and that bunch may need a little more than he can offer on the site,,,,,,,, always got your backs that leader of ours!!!:thumbsup:

Good pic Frank:happy34: ,,, cant help ya also caught a pretty good shot of another one of my favorite VR members in the pic too -- GOOD ONE!!:guitarist 2:

I thought I heard {now you didnt hear this from me butt he was looking for another job} that this site has been pretty quiet:whistling: lately. There was a opening at the zoo. To take up his spare time.:stickpoke::Avatars_Gee_George: Sorry boss it must be the winter. Back to my corner.hand%20me%20the%20flashlight.jpg

I thought I heard {now you didnt hear this from me butt he was looking for another job} that this site has been pretty quiet:whistling: lately. There was a opening at the zoo. To take up his spare time.:stickpoke::Avatars_Gee_George: Sorry boss it must be the winter. Back to my corner.[ATTACH=CONFIG]104287[/ATTACH]

did i ever tell you guys about the time me n tweeks came flying up to a`corner, something big was in the road, i hit her rear brakes, went sliding on something real smelly and all of a sudden all the daylight disappeared? was like we went into a tunnel or something...

he knows that sooner or later 1% of you lop eared varmints (VR MC 1%ers :big-grin-emoticon:,, YammerDan - Raggy - Flyinfool - Marcarl - CarbonOne - EagleEye - Bluestar99 - Zzz - Orlin - Condor - Yamamama - Chaharly - Aussie Annie - Bongo) and that bunch may need a little more than he can offer on the site,,,,,,,, always got your backs that leader of ours!!!:thumbsup:

Good pic Frank:happy34: ,,, cant help ya also caught a pretty good shot of another one of my favorite VR members in the pic too -- GOOD ONE!!:guitarist 2:

Whoa Whoa Whoa there Puc! You might have gotten the list close but I work hard to stay out of that 1 percent range! Just because I forgot my liscence to thrill doesn't mean I'm going to need that much bail money! On the other hand, the multiple warrants in other states and the wanted Live or Dead signs out west with my face on them may speak otherwise:2143:

Isn't it true though that if you're an official VRV (Venture Rider Varmint) he'll post your bail for free?:mo money::mo money:

I thought I heard {now you didnt hear this from me butt he was looking for another job} that this site has been pretty quiet:whistling: lately. There was a opening at the zoo. To take up his spare time.:stickpoke::Avatars_Gee_George: Sorry boss it must be the winter. Back to my corner.[ATTACH=CONFIG]104287[/ATTACH]

So I guess the only question remains. Does the zoo provide the tarp, or is that workers expence? :thumbsup2:

I don't know Puc, That is a pretty rag tag bunch you have me mixed up with. By now it must be at least a few hours since I caused any trouble............

Edited by Flyinfool

Not buying that for a moment. How many hours? I tell you, I woke up this morning to about 4" of new snow. You aren't causing any trouble? Then turn off that blasted machine. :doh:

I was in Flint on Tuesday and it snowed like crazy. Headed back to Detroit for a couple of days and it followed me there. Headed back home and it followed me home. STOP HOMING IN ON MY BUMPER.

and NO...I did NOT drink the water while I was in Flint.

I tried to tell you varmints that all the down time Flyinfool had over winter was not an indicator that he was gonna sit around and do nothin.. Now we find out what he has been up to = wired up some R.C. servo's to the nozzles on the White Washer and has them tied to a programmable controller that is tied to a GPS!! I have said it before and I will say it again - That Fool is NO fool!!

Never ever trust a lop eared VR varmint who shows up at one of our VR MC Rally's with a SNOWMAN in the passenger seat!!! :big-grin-emoticon:

"I was in Flint on Tuesday and it snowed like crazy." Heavy snow, eh? Like maybe it contained a lot of lead?

:lightbulb: @Flyinfool is producing "Heavy Snow" which when melted becomes Heavy Water which we all know what that means,,, The Wisconsin White Washer is goin Nuclear!!! :fireman:

On a more serious note, PRAYERS UP and BLESSINGS DOWN for any of my buddies (and everyone else for that matter) who is dealing with the water crisis over in Flint - what a mess!!