IGNORED

The Strangest Bike I have Ever Seen......

Indian

This is without a doubt the strangest looking bike I have ever seen. If I would not have been there when he rode it in I would NEVER have believed he was riding it! I snapped a few pics of it a few years ago when I was on a 4500 mile ride with my brother and a couple of other guys.....If you have a weak stomach you may not want to look :)

Trip120.jpg

Trip119.jpg

Trip115.jpg

Trip118.jpg

Trip116.jpg

Trip117.jpg

I have NO WORDS :8:

My father-in-law could not drive his pickup truck anywhere without picking up a piece of scrap somewhere along the way. This guy has the same problem with his bike. But hey you never know when a top jaw of a gator could come in handy. Maybe when your sitting around the campfire smoking the peace pipe.:Cool_cool36:

OH MY GOSH - now THAT is one bling'd out to the max ol Harley!!:thumbsup::clap2::dancefool:Talk about a rolling story book of places been, people met and missions accomplished - wayyyy cool!!:thumbsup2:

I LOVE it!! Matter of fact, if that were my scoot I would name him "Benny", short for "Beentheredonethat".. Certainly a high quality testament to the potential of the ol Cone side Shovelhead and just how much fun a person can have with a properly adjusted set of ignition points, a finely tuned S&S Super "E" Carb and a fifty five gallon drum of 50 weight Wolf's Head motor oil!!! BEAUUUTIFUL!!:thumbsup2:

Certainly looks like a rider to me Indian,, I for one can clearly see that.. If ya'll would check on the left side of the scoot and notice the Pull Starter assembly from an early Ski-Doo Snowmobile mounted right behind the Primary Cover (between the engine and the left saddle bag - to the rear of the passenger peg). Notice the pull cord leading up toward the top of the Primary? Now look right above that and you can clearly see that the cover for the starter is missing and the cable terminals for the starter are exposed.. Those old Shovels had issues with their Starters (solenoid usually) that, if not monitored - would destroy a starter.. It was a common occurrence to not trust the solenoid but instead - short a screw driver (some jokers actually wired a high amp switch in to do this :thumbdown:) across the terminals to start you scoot.. Looking at this picture I can almost picture the old school owner of this bike reaching down to the end of that cord, pulling the cord out and bumping the starter with a screw driver shank that is attached to the pull rope. Then, after that sweet sounding Shovel starts makin taters, ya just relax the pull rope back into the Ski-Doo starter and its stored for the next time:thumbsup:

:lightbulb: The look on the guy's face in picture #1 tells a story in itself,, talk about PRICELESS and a look I am very familiar with:big-grin-emoticon:!!!

Nice :photographing:'s Indian!! REAL NICE!!!:clap2:

THANKS!!

Notice how everyone points towards cowpuc?!? Just saying. It is like pics twin brother. Also, Puc, your first sentence of how its "blinged" out make me laugh so hard. That...is hilarious what you wrote...

on on a side note, he probably ruins his MPG ratio with half the world on there...