IGNORED

New Year's Resolution.....

BoomerCPO

I'm going to do my best to visit here more than I have in the past year of 2015.

I have been busy as all heck since I joined the Sheriff's Department in late 2014. My riding time has also been reduced by a great deal also due to my law enforcement activity. The high note to all this is that I have NOT received ANY Tickets since putting on the badge/uniform!

Hope I still have a few friends here!!

Boomer....who sez he's not as crazy as he used to be and a lot of Pygmies are behind bars now.

Well I'll be darned........I thought you decided to leave us here and wasn't ever going to look back. It sure has been a while and yes, you have a friend here..always!!

So good to see you are back on the site. Glad your going to try to visit more often too!

Miss the laughs we had while I was at your place. Im sure you got that back door fixed by now,...:stickpoke:

One resolution down the tubes @BoomerCPO says he will be here more, makes this one post and disappears again. :stickpoke:

The pygmies must have escaped from lockup.

LOL!! I'd like to spend time here like I did in the past but that's not gonna happen folks. I never should have retired....I had more time on my hands!!

Boomer....who sez don't blame him for dealing with complexities of life.:rotfl: