IGNORED

Any Northern folks get out

FROG MAN

Cleaned up the Saab getting ready to go South. Looked at bike might get little time to fix something this evening. Brake would be nice on it. Hoping just to clean calipers is all that is necessary on them. Probally have to clean rear master at least. I have a extra. Not far from that test run if I could get some time. Got 4 days off work and warden has a list 6 days long!!!:crying:

Great day yesterday, and not so bad today. Got her finished kast night, 11:00 pm, checked it out and then went today to make sure I checked it out right last night. After 2 hours I feel confident enough to say that the rubber is on the road. YAHOOOOO!!!!!!

Had to help push Swifty out of the back yard yesterday just so we could go for a littel ride today. We got out with Swifty and Brick for a little 70 mile ride. It was enjoyable but a bit windy.

Brad

I got up this morning thinking about just maybe. Nice sunny afternoon 70 degree's but. The creek is up and muddy. Sitting here listening to hogs vibrating the windows as they go bye. So how was your ride?

didn't ride today, froggy, but i rode about two hours , yesterday!

bright sunny morning, 79 degrees, i begged everyone i could think of - - to ride for me!~

no takers!

so i fired up the "john deere mower and went to riding!

lol

just jt

Laura and I took about a 130 mile ride down thru the country. It was about 70 degrees and absolutely beautiful. Many trees are budding out and there was so much color and the air was absolutely clear. It was like a moving postcard.

The is the first ride in a while that was any miles at all and the bike ran great. We must have passed well over 200 bikes. we saw several groups that had at least 35 to 40 bikes.

Even most of the Harley guys waved.

RandyA

Beautiful day today in NE Ohio. Both the RSV and the Virago fired up on the first try after being on the chargers all winter. After a quick check of both bikes I was able to burn some fuel out of both tanks. Sunny and dry, great first rides of the season. :cool10:

Got Goldie out of the shed and into the garage. Unfortunately I never hooked up the trickle charger so battery was at 10.8V. Found out my battery charger took a dump so hooked up the trickle charger this morning. The battery is now up to around 11.9V...

Gonna go to Sears and buy a new charger tomorrow.

what a great weekend to have off. Yesterday we were able to put well over a 100 miles on this bike and I was up and waiting for Jack to get back from work to ride again...when we put another 100 or so miles on. Heck we even ran into a Dray. Oh how I love the spring time

Jessie:7_2_104[1]:

Got Goldie out of the shed and into the garage. Unfortunately I never hooked up the trickle charger so battery was at 10.8V. Found out my battery charger took a dump so hooked up the trickle charger this morning. The battery is now up to around 11.9V...

Gonna go to Sears and buy a new charger tomorrow.

We talked about this a while back. Sam's Club has a great charger for about 50 bucks. Does everything but make coffee in the morning.

Trickle and reconditioner with Boost starter and 2-75 Amp charger in same box.

YES...!!! Finally I rode my bike which I bought last year in november... She has been sitting in the garage all winter, where we have been getting aquainted while I go out for my smoke breaks... It was about 54 degrees yesterday and that felt just great..

Even got the chance to effortlessly blow away my buddy on his 2006 Suzuki c50(800cc), we were both wondering all winter which bike had more ummph...:cool10:

I was out and around town today it hit about 55f. Ive been riding this year since Mar16 my earliest year ever, hooray for global warming! atleast in this case....My first ride was about 32f and darn cold but it was just something that had to be done..(at least in my mind it had to be done, I am sure lots of ppl would differ at those temps, lol)

:080402gudl_prv: