IGNORED

Today is the day

Flyinfool

Ramping up for my first cold-weather winter here at 9000' in New Mexico. Rain/sleet/slush/ sneet forecast for tomorrow night and Friday. After living in Florida and Mississippi for 57 years, this should be interesting. Everyone here screaming "El Niño!" every time I turn around. What have I done??

:snow2:

It is soooo ironic that you chose tonight to fire up the ol Wisconsin White Washer Fool!! The irony is found in the fact that this is also the night that I discovered I gotta get some new ferrets if I wanna have heat in the garage to melt the white wash off the car if/when it breaks down. This proves that our cosmic wave lengths are finally lining up and who knows, maybe next riding season even our ride schedules will line up and you can get over here to some GREAT Hot Dog Greet - Meet and Eat Meat gatherings!!:thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon:

Headin' for Truth or Consequences, New Mexico Friday with the wife on the back and towin' a trailer. It's our anniversary. :thumbsup2: We are headin' south to play in the hot springs. This is New Mexico's best kept secret. There is some scattered rain expected tomorrow night and Friday. :250: Beyond that, it will be cleared out by Saturday. :sun1: We will head back to Santa Fe on Sunday. We have our rain gear ready just in case. :fingers-crossed-emo Will try to send photos. :photographing: Right now, it is overcast and 40 degrees this evening (10:39 pm). Hittin' the hay real soon to dream on it. :draming:

Chaplain Dusty :biker:

Headin' for Truth or Consequences, New Mexico Friday with the wife on the back and towin' a trailer. It's our anniversary. :thumbsup2: We are headin' south to play in the hot springs. This is New Mexico's best kept secret. There is some scattered rain expected tomorrow night and Friday. :250: Beyond that, it will be cleared out by Saturday. :sun1: We will head back to Santa Fe on Sunday. We have our rain gear ready just in case. :fingers-crossed-emo Will try to send photos. :photographing: Right now, it is overcast and 40 degrees this evening (10:39 pm). Hittin' the hay real soon to dream on it. :draming:

Chaplain Dusty :biker:

:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886

OUTSTANDING Chaplain:clap2::clap2::thumbsup:!!! God be with you and your precious Bride as you ride and share in creating even more fantastic memories!! Hope the two of you have the BEST Anniversary EVER brother!

As always, can not WAIT to see those :photographing:'s and hear the ride report!!:big-grin-emoticon:

Puc n Tip

Yes it is.

On average today is the first SNOW of the season.

Guess what is forecast for tonight?

:snow::snow2: :snow::snow2: :snow2::snow2::snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2:

IT'S COMING!

THERE'S NO STOPPING IT NOW.:thumbsup::snow2: :thumbsup: :snow2:

Well dag nabbit ya lop eared white washin varmint,, I sat outside for the whole 24 hours since you posted this and aint never did see no flakes,,, nary a one... What in the wild wild white washing world of snow sleddin, ice skating, ice fishin, snow plowin and frosty the snowman building is going on over there Fool? Ya sure nuff did some huffin n puffin cause the pond waves were hittiing 10 feet tall BUT the only thing white out there was the caps on the waves.. :confused24:

Yup @saddlebum pried the back door open again and let the cold air out of Canada.
I had to leave the door open----I had no choice.... By leaving the dor open and letting all that cold air slip down in @Flyinfool's direction I ended up with a nice day for yet another nice fall color ride :biker: Huh going to try to pull it off again tomorrow so @Flyinfool and @cowpuc keep your woollies on :rasberry::rasberry::biker:

Well dag nabbit ya lop eared white washin varmint,, I sat outside for the whole 24 hours since you posted this and aint never did see no flakes,,, nary a one... What in the wild wild white washing world of snow sleddin, ice skating, ice fishin, snow plowin and frosty the snowman building is going on over there Fool? Ya sure nuff did some huffin n puffin cause the pond waves were hittiing 10 feet tall BUT the only thing white out there was the caps on the waves.. :confused24:

This was just a test run to prime the systems.

We kept all the :snow: over here for now.

I never said nuttin bout your first :snow2: of the season, that's still comin.......... I haven't decided when just yet. I'll surprise you.:snow2::rasberry:

Had our first white and wet slush event Friday morning, but I was already gone, driving thru Thunderstorms in the Tularosa Basin on the way to the El Paseo Aero Puerto in Tejas. No one home since the fam went back to Ole Miss to finish up some pre-move business that was left undone.

I'm trying to set up a streaming outdoor cam, if I can ever get it to work I'll post a link on the site so everyone can laugh at the hillbilly transplant to the Old West tring to shovel white stuff from a 30º sloped driveway. Up, not down.

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u479/flyday58/IMG_4682_zpsorxhdxwd.jpg

Had our first white and wet slush event Friday morning, but I was already gone, driving thru Thunderstorms in the Tularosa Basin on the way to the El Paseo Aero Puerto in Tejas. No one home since the fam went back to Ole Miss to finish up some pre-move business that was left undone.

I'm trying to set up a streaming outdoor cam, if I can ever get it to work I'll post a link on the site so everyone can laugh at the hillbilly transplant to the Old West tring to shovel white stuff from a 30º sloped driveway. Up, not down.

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u479/flyday58/IMG_4682_zpsorxhdxwd.jpg

What da heck,, my indelible memories of the FlyinFool making sure I get the first frosty's of the season are forever scorned Flied Lice!! Oh well, at least I have the knowledge that you were not actually home to get to shovel the stuff so I guess it aint so bad..

WHAT A FANTASTIC IDEA - stick up a streaming outdoor cam!!:fingers-crossed-emo:thumbsup: YOU are da man brother - can not wait to see that puppy in action Flied Lice!!:big-grin-emoticon:

@cowpuc, a streaming video feed would be wonderful.

Just think If I could make fine tuning adjustments in real time to maximize output...........

Indeed Fool!! Then you could get that nozzle control right down to exact placement... I sure am glad I invested heavily in that contraption - we are gonna make MILLIONS, maybe even BILLIONS when you figure in selling to people out for revenge on others - booohahahahahaha:big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

Well, it seems Mr Fool has done it again! Reports are streaming in from the outer boonies...for us locals to batten down the hatches, pull the women and chillins inside .... as the dreaded "Snowbirds" are heading this way! Yep! They are streaming West in cattlecars, wagons, RV's and Buicks. Yikes!

Darn...I was hoping for a few more weeks of peace and quiet....so goes the neighborhood...

Sigh...

david

I honestly don't know how y'all do it. I flew up to Buffalo on Thursday and it was a balmy 43 degrees. Spent the weekend in Toronto where we froze our asses off Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Monday it warmed up but getting off the plane in Jacksonville to a balmy 79 degrees at 10:00 pm last night was a relief beyond description. I'll take the critters and the hurricanes and the really hot heat any day over that crap.

:225::225::225::225::225::225::225::225::225::225:

43 is balmy. Come visit in late January/early Feb.

79 and I am running for the nearest AC.

I went down south in March once, The locals were wearing coats and I had shorts and Tee shirt sweating profusely. Bout died of head stroke.

I'll take a good old fashion Blizzard over 100 degree heat (dry or humid) any day.

:snow2::snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2:

43 is balmy. Come visit in late January/early Feb.

79 and I am running for the nearest AC.

I went down south in March once, The locals were wearing coats and I had shorts and Tee shirt sweating profusely. Bout died of head stroke.

I'll take a good old fashion Blizzard over 100 degree heat (dry or humid) any day.

:snow2::snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2:

And to any innocent bystander's who happen to be reading this thread, please understand that the iconic Wisconsin White Washer and his wiley Snoper Charger do not necessarily speak for all who ride a Venture..:big-grin-emoticon:

attachment.php?attachmentid=102242&d=1446660235

attachment.php?attachmentid=102244&d=1446660235

attachment.php?attachmentid=102243&d=1446660235

622.JPG

607.JPG

604.JPG

I honestly don't know how y'all do it. I flew up to Buffalo on Thursday and it was a balmy 43 degrees. Spent the weekend in Toronto where we froze our asses off Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Monday it warmed up but getting off the plane in Jacksonville to a balmy 79 degrees at 10:00 pm last night was a relief beyond description. I'll take the critters and the hurricanes and the really hot heat any day over that crap.

:225::225::225::225::225::225::225::225::225::225:

What do you mean you froze your asses off :confused07: :think: It was practically speedo weather here on the weekend I went for a great all day ride and totally enjoyed the high temperatures, practically broke a sweat every time the bike came to a stop. Looking forward to another great ride this weekend coming. :biker:

What do you mean you froze your asses off :confused07: :think: It was practically speedo weather here on the weekend I went for a great all day ride and totally enjoyed the high temperatures, practically broke a sweat every time the bike came to a stop. Looking forward to another great ride this weekend coming. :biker:
I would've given you $20 US to see you ride last Friday in your speedo. I'm a warm blooded creature, don't do cool/cold weather well.

I would've given you $20 US to see you ride last Friday in your speedo. I'm a warm blooded creature, don't do cool/cold weather well.

Right there with ya Beachy and I gotta say,, that would be one of those rare occasions where, if that Bum took ya up on it you could probably forget the forum pic rules:big-grin-emoticon: