IGNORED

Today is the day

Flyinfool

Right there with ya Beachy and I gotta say,, that would be one of those rare occasions where, if that Bum took ya up on it you could probably forget the forum pic rules:big-grin-emoticon:
Now @cowpuc are you talking about the PG rated rule or are you insinuating that there may be some that actually prefer not to see the picture posted. :whistling:

Could someone message me to roll over so I do not burn my back. That sunscreen seems to not be working.

Ah the ocean breeze, oh wait this is Ohio. What am I thinking?

Yama Mama[ATTACH=CONFIG]102263[/ATTACH]

Sunburn can happen when you are skinny dipping at the beach......

But we will remind you to keep the rotisserie turning.

Yo hoooo - Mama - time to stop watching those muscle bound bikers on the Street Glides and turn again. Oh yea, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but we gotta charge for this service (nothings free in Water World ya know),, for my portion of the collective fee for this friendly service please pass on the info of where in Ohio that picture was taken - definitely looks like my kinda place:stickpoke: :7_6_3[1]::fishin::draming:

We did it! And it was good that we did. We now have the white stuff on our mountains nearby :snow:. On the 30th of Oct., my wife got home an hour later from work than we had planned. I had the bike trailer all hooked up and ready to go. When she got home it began to sprinkle and by the time we got her packed up and ready, it was pouring rain :rain2:, but no wind. With our rain gear on, we headed out. We drove about 20 miles and it stopped raining until we got to Albuquerque, New Mexico and guess what? In rush hour traffic, it began to rain again :depressed:, but ended as we left the city limits of Albuquerque headed south. We could see storms all around us, but there was no wind, just wet pavement. We got into T or C (Truth or Consequences) just as the sun had gone down and the temp was dropping . We checked into the Rocket Inn, 1950's style motel :sign28: which has been updated and cleaned up. It is a nice little motel and very clean. It was just right for us. It sure beat the chain motels. Went to dinner at the Los Arcos Steak and Lobster house. It was a little pricey, but the service and the food were excellent. Woke up to clear skies, but heavy dew on the bike. As soon as the sun came out, it evaporated :sun:. The day was beautiful (in the 60's). We walked down to the restaurant for breakfast, which was a nice stroll into the small town and then back to get the bike and trailer. We then drove to the La Paloma Hot Springs for a soak. :happy34: Very nice!!! And then it was lunch time and we ate at the Brazen Fox. Lime in the Coconut drinks and camarones De Ajo (shrimp). Not bad! Good prices :thumbsup2:. Then it was time for a ride again. This time we drove down around Elephant Butte Lake and then back to T or C. Back to the motel, rest and then a walk down to dinner at the Cafe BellaLuca for some good Italian food. The lobster carbonara was excellent. Waiters and cooks, etc. were all in costume for Halloween :yikes:. And then a nice stroll back to the motel. We slept good. Did I mention ice cream earlier in the day? :ice_awesome-vi46644 On Sunday, it was breakfast at Sunset Grill. A lot of good home cooked food and very reasonably priced. Church and then check out of the motel for the drive back after we stopped for pastries at the Passion Pie shop. It was now in the 70's and it was a smooth ride back to Santa Fe. :sign isnt that spec We stopped in Albuquerque for a late lunch/dinner at Mimi's Restaurant. It is a nice French restaurant. Got back to Santa Fe just as the sun was going down. Unloaded and disconnected the trailer just as darkness settled. All in all it was a wonderful get away trip. All of this for around $350.00, gas, food and lodging. Wow! :cool10: What a good anniversary! We took a few pictures. Check em out. :icon_lurker:2015-10-30 21.38.30.jpg2015-10-31 18.56.36.jpg2015-10-31 17.39.02.jpg2015-10-31 15.41.51.jpg2015-10-31 13.11.16.jpg2015-10-31 13.10.48.jpg2015-10-30 21.38.58.jpg2015-11-01 12.21.40.jpg2015-11-01 15.16.33.jpg2015-10-31 17.41.15.jpg

Rest Area Good Food, Good Prices Nice Hot Soak $10 hr. Guys Hangin' Out Motel Parking 50's Style Motel The Rig & My Wife Good Design! Overhead Before Soak

Chaplain Dusty :biker: Ride Safe!