IGNORED

Grand finale' - the last Puc's Greet - Meet and Eat Meat of the season!! Sept. 17th!!

cowpuc

@cowpuc - As usual, your pics and video really capture the essence of an event and are much appreciated for their information and entertainment. :happy34: Thanks for documenting the event yesterday but, one complaint on this end. :bang head: Didn't realize my wife of 51 years, Sue, had left me and helped Drews commit bigamy as you introduced her as his wife and......she didn't correct you. :doh: OH THE INHUMANITY !!!

Will chalk it up to confusion on your part as I'm sure you were addled by the fact the location scheduled for the event WASN'T THERE !:95:

@cowpuc - As usual, your pics and video really capture the essence of an event and are much appreciated for their information and entertainment. :happy34: Thanks for documenting the event yesterday but, one complaint on this end. :bang head: Didn't realize my wife of 51 years, Sue, had left me and helped Drews commit bigamy as you introduced her as his wife and......she didn't correct you. :doh: OH THE INHUMANITY !!!

Will chalk it up to confusion on your part as I'm sure you were addled by the fact the location scheduled for the event WASN'T THERE !:95:

To all you innocent bystanders following this ever increasing thickening plot (you gotta admit, its getting deeper and deeper by the moment (think this is bad, ya shoulda been there when it was all unfolding) - could be renamed "As The Venture Wheel Spins" - a high class spin off of "As The World Turns":big-grin-emoticon::doh:

@mirider, glad you caught that brother.. I was wondering how @Drews was carrying all those pretty ladies on a motorcycle:confused24:. I heard rumors from my staff that the last time he showed up at one of these events - they stuffed his trunk full of free hot dogs - maybe this time, because of the shortage of hot dogs he would try and walk off with as many ladies as possible:icon_lurker:. Gotta keep a close eye on you lop eared varmints:hihi:

Maybe that is the reason that people like @billmac and @bluestar99 decided to leave their lovely brides at home for this one:2cents:

Dave, PLEASE make my apologies to Sue, your lovely bride of 51 years, for me - it was an honest mistake on my part.. To you, I make no apologies as you were a major :witch_brew: in the final outcome of all these endless twisties - a varmint that added greatly to a Meet and Greet that will be talked about for years to come:backinmyday:

@cowpuc Good to finally meet you. This season's final meet-up was MORE than expected. Looking forward to next year. It's amazing to how far someone will ride for a free hotdog!

Beautiful day, excellent ride and great company plus a parade. Keep up the good work!

And it was GREAT to finally make your acquaintance my friend!!:thumbsup: I am SOOOOOO glad you made it in time to catch the parade Stan. I usually try and do something special like that in honor of new guests, such as yourself, to our Greet - Meet and Eat Meat events. It doesnt always work out as planned but thankfully, this time my highly skilled perfect planning worked well, even the timing for the parade was perfect :big-grin-emoticon:

By the way Stan, did you notice the Michigan State Police trooper giving me the once over as he pasted by following the parade? Just wanted you to know that he wasn't scrutinizing the plates on your scoot,, I think it had more to do with a larger crowd of Venturerider.org spectators showing up than I had reported would be there.. Lots and lots of work goes into planning something like this BUT - its well worth the time and effort to get to meet folks like yourself:thumbsup:

Hey mirider. I guess it is for that reason that I didn't bring my wife.:stickpoke: Oh by the way Puc it was great that you are feeling up to doing the greet and eat meat meets. I was worried that it would take longer for your recoperation.:)

What da heck neighbor,, you gotta camera hidden in my living room watching me type or something (see my last thesis to Mirider :big-grin-emoticon:) - probably just a good case of two great minds riding in the same direction and all that..

Thank you my friend!! While its not over yet,, it is AMAZING how such a tiny amount of hormonal chemical imbalance can affect so much.. As I think I had mentioned to you, my less than 5 adrenal level was up to above 17 on those last blood tests.. My next Endo appointment is coming up on the 23rd, it will be interesting to hear what his take is and, hopefully his "tweeking" with this stuff will continue on this path.. If this keeps going I will be back to full charge by next years events - maybe even be jogging to them with Tip on my back as that Tweeks is getting a little on the tired side :big-grin-emoticon:

THANK YOU for your concern neighbor!!!:thumbsup:

Sure sounds like a great time was had by all.

Some day you will do dogs on a weekend so some of us working slobs can join in........

What da heck neighbor,, you gotta camera hidden in my living room watching me type or something (see my last thesis to Mirider :big-grin-emoticon:) - probably just a good case of two great minds riding in the same direction and all that..

Thank you my friend!! While its not over yet,, it is AMAZING how such a tiny amount of hormonal chemical imbalance can affect so much.. As I think I had mentioned to you, my less than 5 adrenal level was up to above 17 on those last blood tests.. My next Endo appointment is coming up on the 23rd, it will be interesting to hear what his take is and, hopefully his "tweeking" with this stuff will continue on this path.. If this keeps going I will be back to full charge by next years events - maybe even be jogging to them with Tip on my back as that Tweeks is getting a little on the tired side :big-grin-emoticon:

THANK YOU for your concern neighbor!!!:thumbsup:

Now this would need video with Tippy and all your gear strapped to your back instead of Tweeks back and headed down the road.

Very interesting mental image that I have right now..........

Oh sure,,,, do it again when I'm out of town, you & tip must not like us! You keep planning these M&E's when were gone. 
You and me both buddy - Does it in the middle of the week when I gotsta work. Guess its exclusive to old retirees young bucks like you and me not welcome.

Oh sure,,,, do it again when I'm out of town, you & tip must not like us! You keep planning these M&E's when were gone. 

You and me both buddy - Does it in the middle of the week when I gotsta work. Guess its exclusive to old retirees young bucks like you and me not welcome.

I think old @cowpuc is afeared of getting us all together in the same place, at the same time.

We all know that @Saddelbum is the keeper of the cold air, and I have the technology to mix that cold air just right with some moisture........ :snow::stirthepot::snow2:

And then we have @ragtop69gs to help harass us both when everything turns that lovely shade of white.......

Sure sounds like a great time was had by all.

Some day you will do dogs on a weekend so some of us working slobs can join in........

Now this would need video with Tippy and all your gear strapped to your back instead of Tweeks back and headed down the road.

Very interesting mental image that I have right now..........

I think old @cowpuc is afeared of getting us all together in the same place, at the same time.

We all know that @Saddelbum is the keeper of the cold air, and I have the technology to mix that cold air just right with some moisture........ :snow::stirthepot::snow2:

And then we have @ragtop69gs to help harass us both when everything turns that lovely shade of white.......

WHen I meet with my staff to discuss next years Party Planner I will purposely set out to adjoin some weekend get togethers just for you over worked, never taking a break to smell the hot dogs, sweat pouring from your eyebrows bunch of lop eared varmints.. I gotta say though,, there have been a number of folks who attended at least 1 of these great outings who were also employed at the time.. Some came from as far away as Canada (@Dogman, @Marcarl and the latest being @habfan)..

As a staff member, @billmac has been a HUGE assistant in reminding me of upcoming dates for future Hot Dogging.. I am for ever thankful for his assistance and will be looking for his guidance in date selections too (Bill made ALL of the 2015 Greet - Meet n Eat Meats)..

Concerning any fear of getting you bunch of lop eared varmints all in one place @Flyinfool,,, I actually think having you all together is safer than having you spread out - lots easier to keep tabs on the likes of you troublemakers when your all in one place!!:thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon:

WHen I meet with my staff to discuss next years Party Planner I will purposely set out to adjoin some weekend get togethers just for you over worked, never taking a break to smell the hot dogs, sweat pouring from your eyebrows bunch of lop eared varmints.. :

Methinks it might be a real good idea to hold one on a week-end since, based on recent events, we need time to find a place to have one once we get there.........[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Methinks it might be a real good idea to hold one on a week-end since, based on recent events, we need time to find a place to have one once we get there.........[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Brother,, if that aint the truth :stickpoke::witch_brew::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Puc, I'm thinkin these people don't realize how much work you put into these M&G's. You have your staff working hard and trying to get the young kids to work on a weekend is not possible because of the no shows and you would not be able to take pictures and socialize. you do enough making sure there's enough food for everyone. Seem some would rather stay home working on snow machines or sitting next to the water when they could have been on a nice ride for hot dogs. You did have a nice group show for the last one this year.20150726_133806.jpg :dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Puc, I'm thinkin these people don't realize how much work you put into these M&G's. You have your staff working hard and trying to get the young kids to work on a weekend is not possible because of the no shows and you would not be able to take pictures and socialize. you do enough making sure there's enough food for everyone. Seem some would rather stay home working on snow machines or sitting next to the water when they could have been on a nice ride for hot dogs. You did have a nice group show for the last one this year.[ATTACH=CONFIG]101771[/ATTACH] :dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Why thank ya Bill for telling it like it is.. Indeed, it is a ton of work setting this stuff up BUT - well worth the time and effort cause the final outcome is ALWAYS AWESOME!! You are right brother, that last one was a dandy! I know everyone really enjoyed the pre-Hot Dog tour of the area and EVERYONE loved the parade - in the planning process I wasnt real sure how that would all fit into the culture and aura of what has become one of the nations greatest Meet n Greet opportunities (way things are going - I think the whole thing is gonna be bigger than the Sturgis Rally) but it worked. @mirider and I were talking and I told him that I almost had the funding together for firework's too but not quite there yet - perhaps next year.. :big-grin-emoticon:

Finally getting on here and thanking Puc & his crew for setting up the meet. Well Puc I gotta say you & the crew did right well with this M & G. I can't believe I've missed out on the other "hot dog" runs this past summer but you can be sure I'll be making a lot more effort to attend future outings.

Larry

Puc, I'm thinkin these people don't realize how much work you put into these M&G's. You have your staff working hard and trying to get the young kids to work on a weekend is not possible because of the no shows and you would not be able to take pictures and socialize. you do enough making sure there's enough food for everyone. Seem some would rather stay home working on snow machines or sitting next to the water when they could have been on a nice ride for hot dogs. You did have a nice group show for the last one this year.[ATTACH=CONFIG]101771[/ATTACH] :dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Finally getting on here and thanking Puc & his crew for setting up the meet. Well Puc I gotta say you & the crew did right well with this M & G. I can't believe I've missed out on the other "hot dog" runs this past summer but you can be sure I'll be making a lot more effort to attend future outings.

Larry

:crackup::witch_brew::bighug::big-grin-emoticon::photographing::fatsmiley::crackup:,, you guys are the GREATEST!!!

I wanna say something here, there is so much going on behind the scenes of all this chatter :rotf:- things that only can be found out about by actually attending one of these Meet n Greet.. Things way beyond :cool10: or :doh: or :guitarist 2:or even :witch_brew:. These fine folks are doing the bestest :happy34: to encourage you folks who have not joined us yet to come and be part of the enlightened generation :big-grin-emoticon:..

All that said - if you happen to see a Pucs Greet - Meet n Eat Meat posted next riding season, please remember that when I say I am inviting all 12000 members to it - I mean it. I guarentee you will go home with a :big-grin-emoticon: on your face and feeling of :lightbulb:,, ohhhhhh,, now I get it:big-grin-emoticon: