IGNORED

Made it to Red Lodge

ragtop69gs

Left Pa on June 13 with two others one one Yamaha trike one on Honda trike me on 09 Yamaha Venture went to Jackson Hole Wy

on to Yellow Stone to Cody to Custer Mitchell Sd and worked our way home got home July 1. Did a lot, seen a lot, been

there on three other trips enjoy this area. A little over 4000 miles.

Have a safe trip and enjoy, watch out for wildlife.

Bushwacker

VR member Divey and I were in Red Lodge last week. We took the loooonnnnnggggg way home from Venture West. Beartooth was amazing. There is some scenery at the summit unlike anything I had ever seen. It is hard to look at all the beauty and ride at the same time on the narrow, twisty road, so be careful. Thankfully there are lots of turnouts that you can stop at.

Dale

Hope you rascals have an AWESOME time out there Raggy!! I am with the others, jealous to the core but :big-grin-emoticon: from ear to ear knowing that you are out CTFW in some of the (if not THE) most beautiful country known to man!! Can not wait to hear some ride stories and,, ummmmm,, see some :photographing:'s of your travels!! Ya better not let us down with the pics either bro cause if you do WE KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE:256::stickpoke::stickpoke::smash2::rasberry:

Wishing NOTHING but the best trip ever Jay!!! Have fun and dont stop to pet know Grizzly's!!:Laugh:

Just returned form GNP Saturday, it is beautiful right now.if you are looking for a good hotel near the park,we stayed in Hungry Horse (west side)at the Mini Golden Inn, it was a real decent place,the folks there were very helpful and even delivered a bag of bike cleaning towels to our room,about 118.00 a night.. We did find the Rangers in the Park to be a bit over zealous in handling a couple of Canadian bikers,several bikes got behind a real slow mini motor home and first gear wasn't slow enough to keep moving,these two lead the charge around them on a solid dbl line and got busted. Oh and because the older biker was so upset,after he pocketed his citation he got confused and went out the entrance, pass the DO Not enter sign, oops! The Ranger started blowing his whistle and chased him down on foot and started chewing him out all over again,I felt sorry for the old boy. Park pass is 25$ per bike, buy the annual pass for 35$ which allows two bikes through for a year,save 15$

DSCF3322 (2).jpg

Edited by Ride2much

BEEEAAAUUUUTTIFUL RAGGY!!!! I was gonna pick on about that group of turkeys you were trying to raggle into the fry pan in that other pic but this took the wind right out of my sails!!! THAT IS GORGEOUS!!:thumbsup:

Keep em comin buddy - you are taking :witch_brew: to a whole new level!!:7_2_104[1]: