IGNORED

Congrat's Don & Nancy

sleepy2

Yeah, Congratulations to Don and Nancy and thanks for inviting us all to celebrate the important occasion.

It was great to meet most of Southern Ontario gang and also Bob and Becky who are always there, on such occasions and get togethers.

Sorry had to leave a bit early, cause had another commitment.

Chabicheka.:group cheers:

Sally & I had a great time! It was a privilege to be a very small part of your special celebration. Congratulations. May you have many, many more happy years ahead. Thank you for opening your home to us. BTW, a word to all the other guests, the red peppers on the veggie trays were sweet and not hot. Thanks Don & Nancy for not trying to hurt us. :D

Congratulations again. A full house and yard. Did you get a count of how many people? Your deck looked really good. I hope you where able to relax some today after such a good big party/celebtration

Thank you to all that attended. Glad everyone had enough food and enjoyed themselves. Sorry things were a little tight for seating but the head count I heard was 89 people attended.

We spent Sunday morning folding up tables and chairs and cleaning up....then took Nancy's birth mother out for a steak dinner for all the work she did in the kitchen helping us prep the food. Today, I'm back to work but Nancy is off this week so she can spend time with her mother (she flies back to Edmonton Thursday evening).

I'll post some wedding pictures once we have time to go thru them.

Again....thank you to my Venture family that came to celebrate our marriage !

Don and Nancy,

Thanks for the invite and generosity of opening your home for the reception. Great weather, great friends, food was fantastic, and have to say the "apple pie" was nice way to finish off the day.

Many happy and wonderful years are ahead for you together.