IGNORED

Members Over 70 and still riding.

Condor

You talkin about waist size? Nope I'm a long way from 70.

Weight in Kilograms? Passed 70 a long time ago!

What about height? That must be it! Well I'm just over 70 inches tall!

I just re-read your post, seems you were talking about age...

In Earth years I come up short but in Venus years I'm about 74.

:rasberry:

Aside from the jokes and the 69'er's, it looks like there's 5 of us so far. Am I the oldest??? I'll be leaving for Yreka next Wednesday. OK, so it's only 250 miles one way, but last year at 73 I was running around on the top of Mt.Hood in Oregon...

2014-06-19 10.35.13 (Medium).jpg

Well Condor I am 73 years young, and until this last medical issue put me down I was still on two wheels. But it looks like my riding days are done. To you other old times, ride on and enjoy every minute you can.

When you get up into this rarified air we all dodge the bullet a few times to get here. Sorry your setback is permanent Russ. It's always been a pleasure getting together with you in the past. I understand Lowell still has a two seater???.... :stickpoke::whistling:

I'll be 71 come November, 3. Still on 2 wheels.

We checked out a Can-Am (just for future reference) a couple of days ago and were disappointed, a trike seems no better than our Mazda Myata.

But my 2007 Venture is coming up on 8 years and almost 14000 miles and we are starting to wonder whether to update.

Rode an Ultra Glide Limited yesterday and wouldn't waste that kind of money on something that shakes like some primitive cart !

Wednesday we will try out a Victory Cross Country and an Indian Roadmaster. But unless one of them offers more comfort than the Venture I will do nothing and just keep on riding it.....

i'm 72 and ride my majesty scooter almost everyday. the stratoliner gets rode once in awhile. kind of burned out on riding anymore. this will probably be my last year.

That's what I started saying 4 years ago.... It hasn't worked... Granted I don't ride as much either, but still enjoy meeting up with Venture folks at VW's.

Although I'm a young whipper snapper of 41, I got my Dad back on 2 wheels this year with our "Father-Son Venture Royale restoration project". He is 74 this year, and we are both really enjoying going out for rides together just like the old days when I was a kid.....but now we can talk and shoot the bull via our Sena Helmet mic's which makes the rides even better. He is not the best at this computer stuff so we share our Membership here, so I think that still counts and hopefully still worthy of a post. Here is my Dad...still looking good for 74!...he has the Brown 1986, mine is the black 86 in the distance.

IMG_3991.jpg

He is not the best at this computer stuff so we share our Membership here, so I think that still counts and hopefully still worthy of a post. Here is my Dad...still looking good for 74!...he has the Brown 1986, mine is the black 86 in the distance.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]100172[/ATTACH]

You guys ROCK!! Nice pic. 74 is a good year.... :-)