IGNORED

It's that kind of a day

Marcarl

MarCarl will be departing his humble place of residence to explore the wilds of the Niagara Penn. Planned to join him will be Wizard765. This will not be for the faint of heart, the Spyder is itching to get rid of the old gas and wants a new tank of fuel, the tires need to be tested for durability, the lights need to be examined for clarity, the seat will be enduring a last ride, the modified exhaust needs to be tuned, and it's time to mix the oil properly. Kickstands up @ 12:15,,,, oh wait, it's up already I think,,, or maybe I just don't have one,,, don't matter he's leaving anyways, stand or no stand.

If you want to join in the fun, there will hopefully be some ice-cream in the offering.

Return will be in time for supper,,, if supper isn't tooo early.

I am hoping to enjoy it as much as I have the Venture for the last eleven years. Only a short ride yesterday but it is definitely a different ride. Not even sure it should be compared to the Venture for so many reasons. I will miss my Venture for sure. A lifelong bucket list want and I am not getting any younger. We will enjoy this bike too. Wife loves it and it will be part of our retirement plans now. It has been said many times here that it is the people on this site that makes it so good and not necessarily the bike you ride. I will continue to keep in touch with all the friends I have made through this site and hope that you will keep in touch also.

MarCarl will be departing his humble place of residence to explore the wilds of the Niagara Penn. Planned to join him will be Wizard765. This will not be for the faint of heart, the Spyder is itching to get rid of the old gas and wants a new tank of fuel, the tires need to be tested for durability, the lights need to be examined for clarity, the seat will be enduring a last ride, the modified exhaust needs to be tuned, and it's time to mix the oil properly. Kickstands up @ 12:15,,,, oh wait, it's up already I think,,, or maybe I just don't have one,,, don't matter he's leaving anyways, stand or no stand.

If you want to join in the fun, there will hopefully be some ice-cream in the offering.

Return will be in time for supper,,, if supper isn't tooo early.

Hope you guys had a BALL out there Carl, I also hope you were able to get someone to go with you so you had someone to send into the ice cream store cause you had lost the kickstand on Spydie!! :big-grin-emoticon:

My new toy. Picked up yesterday. 2014 FLHTK Ultra limited.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98876[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98877[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98878[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]98879[/ATTACH]

WOW ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WOW WOW WOW :scared::thumbsup::dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2::clap2: IS THAT GORGEOUS MR. RELIC!!!!! BEEEEEEAAAAAUUUUUTTTIIIFUL - CONGRATS!!:thumbsup:

@relic, Everything inside of me is screaming that you need to start a new "Celebration Thread" (maybe you did and I missed it) for that beauty BUT, its not my place so I will bite my tongue and not :witch_brew:,, ta heck with dat,, we need a new thread so we can christen that sweetheart properly!!!! WOW is that beautiful!!

Ok,, went back and looked and didnt see a new birth announcement so I am just going to go ahead and start with the questions here.. I could not help but notice that your Limited (us Harley lovers in my neighborhood,,, we call an un-named bike like your bike a "Limited" - is that ok with you or do you have a special name for it?) may have "LED" lighting up front? I know its the new model cause it also has the vented fairing but,,, did the non-CVO Limited's come with LED's or is yours a CVO? Either way, I LOVE EM!! Talk about lite up the highway!!

Also,, is that color that deep "Merlot" (I think it is called) on the darker paint? The one with the really really deep sparkles in it??

Also again,, is that the new water cooled bike?

SOOOO MANY QUESTIONS!!! :178::178:,, that gorgeous scoot really really needs its own thread so we can all :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: and hear about it!!! :beer::beer:

Thanks for your comments Cowpuc but I am not one for posting a lot so that is why you see the info here in Marcarls thread. He started it by wanting pictures posted. To answer some of your questions here goes.

it is a limited with the water cooled heads ( MT. Rushmore) Not a Cvo but has led lighting on the bike. Wife followed me in the car a while and said it was lit up perfectly in the rear as well. The Color is Mysterious red sunglo, and Blackened Cayenne sunglo. It has metal flake that just gleams in the sun. It was sold used and owned by a salesman at the dealership and he had put some chrome toys on it already so that helps me. Lol I have wanted a Harley for forty years and always talked my self out of one every year. After I bought the 2004 Venture I was very satisfied with that ride for the last 11 years. I still looked at Harley's every year and this year I just could not resist this bike. As you have said it is a beauty and as I am turning 60 this year I made the decision to buy it. I hope it treats me as well as the Venture did. It is a total different ride.