IGNORED

New Venture spotted?

Rick Butler

Looks like a cross between a Yamaha, Kaw Voyager and even some Victory blood in it.. Definitely dont look like a V-4 exhaust - thinking v-twin, front boards are huge, lots of room between rider and fairing - that sure looks Victoryish, rear boards look yamahaish and so does the trim on the bags. The fairing looks voyagerish but the leggins look Victory and so does the Trunk design.. Looks more like something one of these gangsters around here bolted together --- its ugly enough that I would ride that puppy!

I probably oughta find my way to Face Book cause I seem to be missing a lot!!

Thanks Rick!!

There is another thread about this, started about a week ago. I don't believe what we see in the picture is what the bike is going to actually look like when it is finally available to the public. It looks like a fake fairing cover and several other fake covers bolted on hide what it really looks like.

Looks like whatever it is they are going for a ton of storage space with the size of the saddlebags and trunk. Also got storage in the lower fairing. Some serious size speakers for a loud sound system as well.Yea…I would ride it.

Ya know I think first day it showed up might have been Apr 1.[/QU

It's been around for a couple weeks now. In the original post there is 2 bikes. I do believe they are dummied up test bikes. I also believe they purposely installed RSV rear floor boards as a teaser to get people talking. Which is what we are doing. Time will tell.

I hope it isn't the new prototype Venture. If so... it looks like they went with a v-twin instead of the liquid cooled 1679cc Vmax V4 that would make so much sence. Maybe if that twin had true water cooling I could consider it... but if it is air cooled.. off my next bike list.

I hope it isn't the new prototype Venture. If so... it looks like they went with a v-twin instead of the liquid cooled 1679cc Vmax V4 that would make so much sence. Maybe if that twin had true water cooling I could consider it... but if it is air cooled.. off my next bike list.

Surely to holy goodness Yamaha wouldn't put an aircooled touring bike out there after us having to wait for forever and a day to get an updated Venture. I could almost stomach them moving to a vtwin if that's what they feel like they need to do, but if they don't watercool it, it would once again confirm that Yammy doesn't listen to the screaming desires of their touring customers. HD has finally moved to water cooled, and there is a ton of rumors that Victory is coming with a wet head bike. So, hopefully Yamaha will stay with water cooled.

Looks like a cross between a Yamaha, Kaw Voyager and even some Victory blood in it.. Definitely dont look like a V-4 exhaust - thinking v-twin, front boards are huge, lots of room between rider and fairing - that sure looks Victoryish, rear boards look yamahaish and so does the trim on the bags. The fairing looks voyagerish but the leggins look Victory and so does the Trunk design.. Looks more like something one of these gangsters around here bolted together --- its ugly enough that I would ride that puppy!

I probably oughta find my way to Face Book cause I seem to be missing a lot!!

Thanks Rick!!

excellent description and spot on. As for Facebook, don't waste your time. Just focus on riding and your nutty comments here. You're not missing a whole lot. ( minus diamond guy stuff)