IGNORED

Hey Fool, that weather lady just said these White Wash white outs are really unique

cowpuc

Thats right, these record cold -20 Arctic winds are mixing with what ever white coloring it is you are using in that Wisconsin White Wash Machine and creating a substance called Snolettes. Apparently these Snolettes are only found in the Arctic Circle!! The industrious side of me kicked in, Tip and I opened the doors to our new business today and things are going pretty good!! Speaking of the business side of our new operation, thanks to you and our dear friends in the far north (suppliers of the Arctic Temps) our Snolette inventory is really looking good (far better than our local Wesco Bakery who ran out of Peanut Butter Cup Paczki's before noon on the 17th), we have well over 3 feet of the Snolettes in inventory just waiting to be shipped!

Our new companies motto: WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU SNOLETTES - ADD THE LEMON'S LIFE GAVE YOU EARLIER AND MAKE LEMON FLAVORED SNOLETTE-AID!!:thumbsup:

DSCN0515.JPG

DSCN0518.JPG

DSCN0520.JPG

DSCN0517.JPG

Well Tippy:173: thinks I have a better body than Arny Shwartnegger had at his best day AND she thinks I more handsomer than even the handsomest movie star EVER - and THATS all I care about :rasberry::dancefool:

Wellllllllll!!!!!! obviously Miss Tippy has never laid her eyes on me. My Marca says I have am best of them all, and I don't go fooling around in the snow without my clothes on. Now that I'm thinking about it,,, how did you get out without your clothes on anyways,,,,, were you maybe in the process of undress when Tippy saw you and promptly kicked you out, thinking that you was an intruder and needed you out before the REAL man got back??? maybe?? :witch_brew: :innocent:

That's actually Tips favorite outfit, if you look closely you will notice that I have my old Spiderman riding boots on. Those boots are connected to the new outfit Tippy had made for me, there is a small button on the boots that when activated - it makes me disappear. The camera Tip was using to take that picture is very high quality and was able to catch me right at the change from the normal (as seen in modern day movies about my life) outfit that most people - yes, even lesser men like you Carl - are familiar with. There have gotten to be so many times that I have to save the planet lately (sometimes 3 or 4 times a day) that we had to go to this instantly invisible costume cause usually after I save the planet I am surrounded by thousands of beautiful women all wanting my autograph and a kiss that I simply did not have enough time to continue doing my job of keeping all the lesser folks safe plus get home to my family for some time off!! :superman:

I tell ya, every man on the planet wishes they were me but they have NO idea how difficult the life of a real super hero can be!! Thankfully I have a very precious wife who understands and a trusty sidekick named Tweeks who transports me from one crime scene to another!! :backinmyday:

Mr Puc

Have you considered getting your nice wife a new pair of glasses...... ones from this century? :big-grin-emoticon:

:sign It wasnt me:

Bubber

Now why would I wanna do a thing like that Bubster? Its fun having a best friend who really believes I am the hottest thing since the invention of the fastest bike on the planet - an 83 Venture!! Me and Tweeks, we know a good thing when we're living it!! :stickpoke::guitarist 2::rasberry:

You would make a fine Canadian, Puc. Hang in there, it will melt..........................eventually!

Dale.

We shall see my good friend, we shall see!! We get up there CTFWing across your beautiful country and if I find out differently, can I count on you to come and talk with the Canadian Authorities to explain where I got the notion from that we would be welcome? :178:

Well Tippy:173: thinks I have a better body than Arny Shwartnegger had at his best day AND she thinks I more handsomer than even the handsomest movie star EVER - and THATS all I care about :rasberry::dancefool:
Well it is obvious she must really love that body of yours :backinmyday:

Why else would she toss you out into the deep freeze other than to preserve it for all time :snow2:.........

The sad part is when you thaw out in the spring some poor anthropology student will think they stumbled across some ancient life form...:doh:

Edited by saddlebum

I don't know Puc.

First you post nekid pics of yourself here, then in that other thread you post nekid video of poor old Tweeks without any stickers at all for her vanity and she even looked clean.

Whats next, a nekid driveway with no snow at all on it, or worse.........?:scared: