IGNORED

GAWildKat's Surgery Thread

StormRaven

Heyyyyy,, look what the Kat drug in,, get it,, Kat - drug,, ohhh never mind,, probably hurts to even smile right now..

SOOO glad to hear from you kiddo!! Hope the anestesia nausea wears off and you get back on your feet soon!! THANK YOU for touching base with us!!:thumbsup:

Thoughts and Prayers Up

It took all day yesterday to get the antinausea meds right for me, Today I woke with killer migraine #2 from the morphine yesterday but I can keep water down so I'm managing mostly ok, don't feel ready to go home just yet,but I'm likely to go home anyway today.

It took all day yesterday to get the antinausea meds right for me, Today I woke with killer migraine #2 from the morphine yesterday but I can keep water down so I'm managing mostly ok, don't feel ready to go home just yet,but I'm likely to go home anyway today.

Yeah, I set the hospital on fire lol. And I just feel very tired, in a few days I won't be this way, because my appetite has returned, which is rare this soon after surgery right now all I want is a nice hot shower and my bed, but the doc's office wants me up and walking every 30 mins.

Nope, wouldn't let me shower til I got my IV out and was on my way home. Took a shower after Mike came home a second time after going to get my meds. Not allowed to take my ambien to sleep which is why I'm awake @4am.

Edited by GAWildKat

I know everyone said don't overdo it....so is 5.55 miles overdoing it? I did that fri, sat, and today, and I feel great, haven't needed the lasix in 2 weeks either. Other than a small dose of liquid hydrocodone 2x a day for my achy shoulders since surgery I haven't needed anything for pain relating to the surgery itself.