IGNORED

Ok, I cant take it no more,, everyone else is avoiding this question but

cowpuc

I've been very patient and feel I have waited long enough for someone to ask this.. No one has so here we go.. A couple days ago Randy asked about setting up a timer on the anti dives on his bike.. I noticed right away that Flyintheointment was one of the participants in that discussion who seemed to have some prior experience with timers,, or,, making things happen at a preplanned time.. I also happened to notice that last night at exactly midnight (when the date flopped to Feb 1) that the What Washing started..

Now,, I am not trying to start anything here but I was wondering just how much of FLyingFool's knowledge about timers is involved with this latest disaster of the white kind happening precisely on Feb 1... :lightbulb::bagpipes-emoticon:

I'm with you Puc, it was looking like we may not have that big blast of white stuff, Feb 2 we should be looking forward to March and spring coming not having to dig out from the dumping that is going on now.

Even worse the old snowblower threw the drive chain and with out a garage, I am not going to look at it while it is in a foot and half drift of snow. Grab the shovels, its time for old school.

Not saying who is responsible for the white stuff, but not feeling too good about it.

Mike

I've been very patient and feel I have waited long enough for someone to ask this.. No one has so here we go.. A couple days ago Randy asked about setting up a timer on the anti dives on his bike.. I noticed right away that Flyintheointment was one of the participants in that discussion who seemed to have some prior experience with timers,, or,, making things happen at a preplanned time.. I also happened to notice that last night at exactly midnight (when the date flopped to Feb 1) that the What Washing started..

Now,, I am not trying to start anything here but I was wondering just how much of FLyingFool's knowledge about timers is involved with this latest disaster of the white kind happening precisely on Feb 1... :lightbulb::bagpipes-emoticon:

WHAT??????? :big-grin-emoticon: :thumbsup: :snow2::snow::snow2::snow::snow2::snow::snow2:

Who needs timers????

I can use the machine manually, or on line, and now even with a cellphone app. I am a lousy software engineer so sometimes the app misfires and I lose control..........:snow2:

I got to pull 3 yahoos out of the snow last night, and that was just so I could get up the alley to my house, they were in my way. Besides its fun.

One of them was being a jerk, he got real close to being the second person in my lifetime that would have had to pay to get pulled out. His wife saved him with a right cross. had there been room to get around him I would have drove by and left him there.

WHAT??????? :big-grin-emoticon: :thumbsup: :snow2::snow::snow2::snow::snow2::snow::snow2:

Who needs timers????

I can use the machine manually, or on line, and now even with a cellphone app. I am a lousy software engineer so sometimes the app misfires and I lose control..........:snow2:

I got to pull 3 yahoos out of the snow last night, and that was just so I could get up the alley to my house, they were in my way. Besides its fun.

One of them was being a jerk, he got real close to being the second person in my lifetime that would have had to pay to get pulled out. His wife saved him with a right cross. had there been room to get around him I would have drove by and left him there.

Thanks Flyinfool for waiting til I was out of commision to dump on us.

Who needs timers????

He'd a really blowed his top had he a knowed who was really behind his demise :crackup::crackup::stickpoke: :witch_brew:

Time to get a new varmint gun and go back to Punxsutawney. I know where that groundhog lives.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96931[/ATTACH]

Tell ya one thing for a fact Dodger,,, it may be subzero outside but seeing a pic of that gorgeous vintage Mopar warms me up inside all the way into my soul!!! :thumbsup:

I had a 440 Road Runner and a 340 Duster, 340 'Cuda too. When I was younger I was all about speed. This one has the "Leaning Tower of Power" 225 CI Slant Six. I bought a 360 to rebuild and put in it over 10 years ago. The 360 is still on the engine stand waiting to be torn down, that slant six and the flat head six in my '41 have grown on me to the point that they may never change. I like opening the hood and hearing "What is that?". Everyone has V8 engines in these things and I like to be different (some would say odd).:178:

That really is a sharp lookin` car,I also was bitten by the Mopar bug back in the day,had 2 440-sixpack SuperBees,at the same time,one stick and one automatic and I know it`s hard to believe but the auto was a lot faster---love those old Dodges.

:backinmyday::backinmyday: