IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

Hey Jay, I see by your other post you got that down by Milford. Always liked riding to Milford from Holly, some nice curves and roads from Milford to Holly. I always ate at the Red Dog Saloon in Milford. Ran into the guy who bought my 83VR last night, he let me take it for a ride. Felt good.

Hey Jay, I see by your other post you got that down by Milford. Always liked riding to Milford from Holly, some nice curves and roads from Milford to Holly. I always ate at the Red Dog Saloon in Milford. Ran into the guy who bought my 83VR last night, he let me take it for a ride. Felt good.

Yep, lot's of good roads to ride in the area. Red Dog is where I wanted to take Jeannie but she wanted to go to The Milford House, just south of the Red Dog at Milford rd & commerce, good food in there.

The outhouse is on Wixom road in the trout fishing stream parking lot southeast of downtown Milford a few miles. Part of the Proud Lake Recreational park. Nice place to stop and take a break or wade in the river :thumbsup2:

Glad you got to take the old girl for a ride :cool10: Hopefully you'll be in a position to get another bike in the near future.

Holy crap, I'm sitting just south of Milford tonite waiting to unload at AIS in the morning...

Small world.....Nice job hitting the target....

Want to grab dinner? I ain't doin nuttin' and the wife is out. My cell is in my profile.

OOps just saw the time you posted, guess you are 500 miles from here now, maybe next time.

I just got back from two+ weeks in Colorado and Idaho with friends from the Goldwing club. So didn't even know about the fireworks target, but many were cancelled in my area, and it was too darn hot to go riding that night anyway. I have a few bottle rockets on hand, but am afraid to shoot them off for the pic and start a fire!

there were three bikes and three trikes that did 4000+ miles (I did 4500 because of a side trip before the others joined in). We avoided the fires out that way, and rode some really great roads.

But here is a picture with my bike and some visual fireworks on our trip, the continental divide:

Yea, Utah, heat must have got to me. At least I remembered Colorado right!

I couldn't see any fireworks from my house and wasn't going out in the heat, some other area fireworks were cancelled. I had enough heat on the trip home. My yard will go up like a Colorado forest if I strike a match near it!

You just hang around waiting to correct me? :backinmyday:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...