IGNORED

This place and the people are incredible

Stratcat

What a wonderful resource I have found here in both knowledge and kind like minded people.

I just hit the donation page with a meger donation to say thanks for such an obvioulsy well run site!

I have only been around a week since getting the Venture but thanks to this site, I will now make some upgrade decisions with confidence and feel I already have a good understanding of my new bike.

Everyone here has been so real, kind and gracious. A rare find on ineternet fourms. The only other one that comes close is the Canon Photography On The Net forum, another hang out from another passion of mine.

Anyway just wanted to extend my thanks to the administrators and moderators of VentureRider, you guys obviously have this well figured out on running an outstanding site.

God bless and ride safe!

Curt, thanks for the compliments. There are many super great people here. They will try to help you with anything.

We have a lot of fun here and care about each other. So there will be some laughs as well as some tears. Ride safe and have fun.

THIS IS A GREAT PLACE I HAVE ONLY BEN A MEMBER SINCE SEPT.2007 AND I KNOW MORE ABOUT MY BIKE THAN MY DEALER. I PESONALLY AM HOOKED I LOG IN EVERY TIME I SEE A COMPUTER I HAVE ONLY BEEN TO ONE MEET AND EAT AND CAN'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER. IT'S NICE TO HAVE OVER 4000 FRIENDS WITH SOMETHING IN COMMON.

:bighug:

THIS IS A GREAT PLACE I HAVE ONLY BEN A MEMBER SINCE SEPT.2007 AND I KNOW MORE ABOUT MY BIKE THAN MY DEALER. I PESONALLY AM HOOKED I LOG IN EVERY TIME I SEE A COMPUTER I HAVE ONLY BEEN TO ONE MEET AND EAT AND CAN'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER. IT'S NICE TO HAVE OVER 4000 FRIENDS WITH SOMETHING IN COMMON.

:bighug:

I'm with ya Yamahammer!

so ya think we're all nice huh? you ain't met ole snarley bill yet. if theres stuff to be stirred i'm always here to do it. just don't say crotch rocket and we'll get along fine. lol. snarley bill ps. welcome aboard. :cool10::cool10::2133:

Thank Bill !