IGNORED

Visit the yamaha site today

ediddy

Yesterday a friend on mine went to the AG Expo in Moultrie, GA and said yamaha was there with demos. Since it was an Ag Expo they had 4 wheelers and other off road vehicles. My friend talked to one of the factory reps about the venture but she couldn't or wouldn't give any info. He told her he liked the venture the way it is and didn't care if any changes were made. The rep said they need to at least get rid of the cassette player and change to fuel injection. When my friend started to leave the rep told him to go on the yamaha site this morning between 8:00am and 10:00 am and the new line of yamaha's would be on the site. I don't know what time zone but I am going to see what happens.

Oh would you guys just give it up already? They are not coming out with a new bike. No intentions.

STOP being so negative!!! We need hope, something to make our miserable lives worth living!! With out it we will all end up riding Hardlie's like some other member's, who's names shall not be spoken, are on this forum. :buttkick::whistling:

STOP being so negative!!! We need hope, something to make our miserable lives worth living!! With out it we will all end up riding Hardlie's like some other member's, who's names shall not be spoken, are on this forum. :buttkick::whistling:

I sold my Harley, thank you very much :stirthepot:

I never did trust em anyway,, I mean,, really when ya stop and think about it,, they kinda double crossed us when they dropped the beloved name of "Yamaha".... Anytime there is a major change like that, IMHO,, it means someones being sneaky and hiding something and it never comes out good....

You laugh but think about it,,, it was AFTER the name change that they cheapened the Ventures up, took their gorgeous looks away and slowed em wayyyyy down.. :stirthepot::rotf:

Actually,, I only try to worry about reality and important things.... Things like,, hmmm,, where the heck is Carbon Ones new Slingshot,,, now that I am worried about,,,,, they better hurry up and get him that Slingshot so he can take pics and tell us all about it or I am gonna be frying pan mad and turn into the Hulkster!!!! :backinmyday: :bighug::cool10:

Yikes........whatch out ........the BOSS maybe watching. Besides, I could pull the trigger on a Harley. BWAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Actually, I am considering a new Voyager.

"Actually,, I only try to worry about reality and important things.... Things like,, hmmm,, where the heck is Carbon Ones new Slingshot,,, now that I am worried about,,,,, they better hurry up and get him that Slingshot so he can take pics and tell us all about it or I am gonna be frying pan mad and turn into the Hulkster!!!!"

Puc ole buddy I'm still in a holding pattern on when Polaris eventually sends the Slingshots to the dealers. Mama Polaris has been tight lipped on when they're gonna ship to the dealers. Also they won't ship any till the dealers set up their expensive displays. But my dealer has yet to receive his display items from them so I'm figuring at least two weeks after the displays are set up before actual shipping. Bummer as I think I'll need a snow suit to ride when I do get it before much longer.

Larry

"Actually,, I only try to worry about reality and important things.... Things like,, hmmm,, where the heck is Carbon Ones new Slingshot,,, now that I am worried about,,,,, they better hurry up and get him that Slingshot so he can take pics and tell us all about it or I am gonna be frying pan mad and turn into the Hulkster!!!!"

Puc ole buddy I'm still in a holding pattern on when Polaris eventually sends the Slingshots to the dealers. Mama Polaris has been tight lipped on when they're gonna ship to the dealers. Also they won't ship any till the dealers set up their expensive displays. But my dealer has yet to receive his display items from them so I'm figuring at least two weeks after the displays are set up before actual shipping. Bummer as I think I'll need a snow suit to ride when I do get it before much longer.

Larry

Give me the word Compadre' ,, just give me the word,,, you and I will get a bunch of these gangsta's togetha - all dress up like YammerDan in that recent picture :Cartoon_397::Cartoon_397::Cartoon_397:and go :stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke::smash2::duck::duck:them rascals.... :backinmyday::rotf::rotf:

Ya know,, just thinking out loud here,, I betcha that "Shot" will take a REAL pretty picture sitting in the driveway with a white background behind it!!:cool10::cool10::cool10:

Do you all really think a year is enough time for Yamaha to redesign a touring bike? No need friends. Just rebadge/name the stratoliner. Its a v twwin to compete with what masses want, has bags and fairing. All they need is cruise and infotainment system.

Do you all really think a year is enough time for Yamaha to redesign a touring bike? No need friends. Just rebadge/name the stratoliner. Its a v twwin to compete with what masses want, has bags and fairing. All they need is cruise and infotainment system.

A year ?

There's been guys on this site with inside information (not) that yamaha was coming out with a new touring bike for ten years. It's very funny for me to watch all the hype then read all the let down posts. Do you really think that Yamaha could come out with a new replacement bike for the Venture and keep it a secret till the day they bring it out ?

doesn't the tour deluxe have efi 1300cc

That would be the V-Star 1300 Deluxe (V-twin)

http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/products/modelspecs/672/0/specs.aspx

2015 Model page http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/products/modeloverview/ls/2015/model_overview.aspx?_ga=1.190285547.1562987398.1413035493

Looking at the "e-Bolt" Grand Touring Urban Deluxe front wheel friction drive model.

It has a 300 lb flywheel that lets you cut out both cylinders in town for e-Mode. (license not while required while operating in e-Mode)

Has a reverse lever but you probably don't want to engage it less you need to get out of that Urban "oh-no" setting quick. Back up cam standard on e-Model.

Options include a deck of playing cards and a bag of clothes pins for stage 3 sound.

Retro option has a 45 RPM turntable for golden oldies.

Carbon credits issued while in e-Mode, roll over minutes available for souls in Purgatory (up to 3 family members).

More to come? "Just wait".

Edited by Mike G in SC