IGNORED

DQ has been hacked- We are all doomed..

Eck

No problem Eck, just go back to what worked back in the day..............CASH!!!!!!

On a serious note we really missed you in Memphis, hope your feeling better, retirement isnt supposed to hurt, but crap happens, I myself probably shouldn't have gone to Memphis, had a bad cough that worked its way into an upper respiratory infection that is now being treated with lots of drugs..........sucks, but I will be back to normal, my normal that is in a few days.

I get money from the bank and use it in nearly all my transactions. I have a card but only use it in an emergency. Not much chance of getting hacked.

I think more and more people are going to be doing just the same, but then I would expect to see in the "daily" news, more individual hold-ups and or purse snatchings.

Here's a thought..

Carry two wallets.. One with all your money and cards and another wallet with two or three bucks in it and old "cancelled" Credit cards.

If being robbed, hand the thief the wallet with the couple bucks and cancelled credit cards and tell them that's all you have.

"I gave up on DQ." Please don't say that again where us Texans can here you. Being from small town Texas that was all I knew growing up and it was a big treat to go there. DQ reminds me of all the good times with my grandparents. And I still love the ice cream.

kickshot

I have fond memories during my youth (a long time ago! Ha!)of trips to DQ for their soft ice cream cones. But now they've added so much sugar that I can't stand it.

Seems almost all kinds of prepared foods now are loaded with sugar trying to increase their sales. It's part of the reason so many people are over weight.

I feel like I am missing something. I have never ridden either of my 2 ventures to a DQ. I have actually never gone out for ice cream on my ventures. I feel like such an outsider. I need to fix this issue soon.

LOL!

Sounds like me...but my problem is Lactose intolerant....so regular ice cream and I do not get along. Sigh...do remember how good DQ was when I could stop there!