IGNORED

Slight name change

Venturous Randy

So your saying the real venturous taking back his own name and you having to use venturous randy now because someone else has already taken Randya so basically your sh** out luck so your having to use venturous randy or will it be randy venturous? Dang Randy if not for your purple venturous I wouldn't know who you are

OK I confused myself:think:

:rotfl:

So your saying the real venturous taking back his own name and you having to use venturous randy now because someone else has already taken Randya so basically your sh** out luck so your having to use venturous randy or will it be randy venturous? Dang Randy if not for your purple venturous I wouldn't know who you are

OK I confused myself:think:

:rotfl:

Yep, that's about right. :whistling:

RandyA

~Venturous~ and I had quite a conversation about he and Venturous down at the IR (said he was dieing to meet you Venturous Randy).. I didnt get a chance to ask Venturous if he knew ~Venturous~ while yapping at Vogel but I did get the lowdown from ~Venturous~ so it all worked out..

It worked out in my favor cause I later had someone explain to me where that waves ~~~~~~~~ key on the keyboard is and now I use it a lot..

I know that you two Venturous's are both really great guys, whether you wave ~~~~ or not and I personally can tell one from the other.. I do see how some people might get confused, especially if they were confused from birth..

Personally I would have preferred to have you, Venturous - Randy - Randy Venturous - Venturous Randy just add stars by your name,, you know those little *****, like this *Venturous*,, cause you are a star - even if you dont wave ~~~ like ~Venturous~..