IGNORED

ASHEVILLE 2014 8/13 thru 8/17

Venturous Randy

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap! You all would not believe what we saw hovering over the pond...

Well,,, I guess you can no longer say ya never actually seen the little buggers vehicles and NOW your in my boat!! Thanks for snapping that shot ~Venturous~,, maybe NOW folks will believe like we do!!

Home made wine

My experience having been around those Home Made Wine sippers is they see em BUT cant produce pictures of what they are seeing so I highly doubt home made wine was part of the alien attack this time..

Lunch time http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/17/a6u2a6ap.jpg

LOOK AT THE SMILING FACES!!!

Heyyyyyyy,,, wait a minute here,,, that sure looks like a feller I know sitting at the end of the table,,,,, only I thought the "Warden" had him slaving over the lawn back home.. What gives?? Also, quick question,, why does that same guy have 2 menu's? Never mind, after a closer examination it appears to just be one big menu:rotf:- no different than the rest of you folks that live by the golden rule - RIDE TO EAT, EAT TO RIDE:cool10:

THANKS FOR THE PICS EVERYONE!! PLEASE KEEP IT UP! YA'LL RIDE SAFE AND STAY WELL FED (obviously, didnt have to remind ya'll of that:rotf::stirthepot:)..

Puc

Edited by cowpuc

What a great ride today. I enjoyed leading the group from Asheville down the Blue Ridge Parkway and down Route 276 past Looking Glass Falls to Brevard. We then went west of US 64 and north on Route 215 to Bethel. From there back south on Route 276 to the Blue Ridge Parkway. And since we didn't have enough twisties, we jumped back off the parkway and down Route 151 on the way back to Asheville. It was a great ride even tho a few of us over heated our brakes. Thanks everyone for such a great day.

Packing our stuff and getting ready to say goodbye to our venture family tomorrow:( but we had lots of fun with old friends and meet some new ones thanks to all for letting me and Trina share our lives with you and thank you Randy and Skid for doing such a great job leading the rides

Hey Gang, Just to chime in arrived safe and sound to Chiraq. 700++ miles clocked Strait trough night and morning. Have rain follow me , or I followed cloud almost entire night into morning. Damn I'm soaked.

Great time and best ever ( again ) Asheville rally. Thanks All of you gal's guys who get all the time to put this one together. Already feeling sorry I left Blue Ridge behind, and back to reality of Chiraq.

Later.

Lisa and I all packed up and headed home sadly. We decided weather too nice for interstate so riding BRP and Smokys home. Stopped to hike to and ventured to the top of Fryingpan Mtn firetower near Mt Pisque. If you ever have the chance... the views are awesome. No way a picture could convey.

Edited by Venturous

Just got in safe and dry! Thanks to Randy and all that helped put this together. It was great seeing everyone again and having a chance to talk and catch-up a little. Special thanks to Skid, yesterdays ride was one of the best rides ever, awesome!!!! Hope everyone makes it home safely.

Now to start packing for NY:thumbsup:

Craig