IGNORED

ASHEVILLE 2014 8/13 thru 8/17

Venturous Randy

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about 2 hours out my gopro decided to take a a hope down 26 at 80 miles an hour only found pieces parts. we spent an hour looking. wonder if my accessories coverage on my bike will pay for it?

We are at the coach house Seafood and steakhouse

Wish I was there.:crying::crying:

ME TOO!!!!! :crying::crying:

I LOVE the pics, THANKS for including us folks who cant make down - IT IS SOOOOOO NICE TO STILL BE INCLUDED YOU GUYS!!!! :bighug::clap2::thumbsup:

Maybe someone could volunteer to be the "reporter",, you know,, take some snaps or vids while people arent looking and tell on em:stirthepot:

I LOVE the pics, THANKS for including us folks who cant make down - IT IS SOOOOOO NICE TO STILL BE INCLUDED YOU GUYS!!!! :bighug::clap2::thumbsup:

Maybe someone could volunteer to be the "reporter",, you know,, take some snaps or vids while people arent looking and tell on em:stirthepot:

What happens in Asheville stays in Asheville, unless you get run over by a pickup:doh::doh:

That's Sleeperhawk Mechanic's job

Hey, what time and where is breakfast in the morning. I have a one hour ride coming up there through Lake Lure and I'm thinking about joining up for the day tomorrow.

Hey Wayne,haven't seen you in awhile.I'll be at KOA around 8.Will be good to see you again.