IGNORED

ASHEVILLE 2014 8/13 thru 8/17

Venturous Randy

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booked at the Super 8 coming in thurs afternoon, looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Coming down 81 thurs. from Pa anyone want to hook up along the way?

Craig

You have that contact Info for Super 8.....Venturing sole and I are riding down on Thursday also.... we could meet up somewhere on I-81

Booked at the Super 8 coming in thurs afternoon, looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Coming down 81 thurs. from Pa anyone want to hook up along the way?

Craig

PILOT TRAVEL CENTERS #396

3541 LEE JACKSON HWY STAUNTON VA 24401

It will take us about 2 hrs to get there Let us know what time?

PILOT TRAVEL CENTERS #396

3541 LEE JACKSON HWY STAUNTON VA 24401

It will take us about 2 hrs to get there Let us know what time?

I plan on leaving at 6am, I should be at the pilot at 10am, I have an extra bed at the Super 8, but its a Non-Smoking room, you are welcome to it.

Let me know,

Craig

The wife just reminded me last night that the 14 TH is our wedding anniversary

Damn it's our 19 th already !!!!

I need to be home on the 13 th. I'm still in Jersey. Gotta leave here on Monday morning at 6 am

Two 650 mile days

Hey, come on down, we can help you celebrate your anniversary. After 19 years you probably need a few new ideas anyway. :whistling:

RandyA

I plan on leaving at 6am, I should be at the pilot at 10am, I have an extra bed at the Super 8, but its a Non-Smoking room, you are welcome to it.

Let me know,

Craig

I'll be splitting a room with Venturing Sole......thanks anyway. see you Thursday about 10am

Hey, come on down, we can help you celebrate your anniversary. After 19 years you probably need a few new ideas anyway. :whistling:

RandyA

For our 20th the wife and I held a Meet and Eat, nothing says wedded bliss like sharing it with family.

The wife just reminded me last night that the 14 TH is our wedding anniversary

Damn it's our 19 th already !!!!

I need to be home on the 13 th. I'm still in Jersey. Gotta leave here on Monday morning at 6 am

Two 650 mile days

RandyA

now there's an Idea, get the wife to meet you in Asheville, she can meet all the GREAT folks. we can put a candle on the picnic table, light the tiki torch, pour a glass or two of homemade wine and celebrate an amazing accomplishment. BTW Congratulations

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Without you being here, I have thought about just cancelling the whole thing. I just don't think it will work without you being here. In fact, I don't remember us ever having a get together that I was at, that you were not there.

I don't know what time your Dr apt is on Friday, but I bet if you took your packed bike to it and hurried him, you could probably get down here before it gets dark. One way or the other, we can find you a place to sleep. Remember, gas prices are down and the weather going to be beautiful. :backinmyday:

I'm trying to make you feel guilty and I have never seen you on a 2nd gen. Just remember, if you are in a hurry, bring Brown Sugar.

RandyA

What time will you be arriving Woody? I hope to be there by 2 or 3 pm if all goes well.

not sure yet, Trina has got an appointment and when she gets back we will pull out. I don't have a reservation till Wednesday but we will be there about dark thirty.

not sure yet, Trina has got an appointment and when she gets back we will pull out. I don't have a reservation till Wednesday but we will be there about dark thirty.

My thoughts were not leaving here until Thursday morning, but we are getting so excited about getting down there that we may come down Wednesday afternoon, unless it is raining Wednesday. Remember, I don't have the enclosed trailer like you do. I look more the Beverly Hillbillies going down the road.

RandyA

Edited by Venturous Randy