IGNORED

ASHEVILLE 2014 8/13 thru 8/17

Venturous Randy

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without you being here, I have thought about just cancelling the whole thing. I just don't think it will work without you being here. In fact, I don't remember us ever having a get together that I was at, that you were not there.

I don't know what time your Dr apt is on Friday, but I bet if you took your packed bike to it and hurried him, you could probably get down here before it gets dark. One way or the other, we can find you a place to sleep. Remember, gas prices are down and the weather going to be beautiful. :backinmyday:

I'm trying to make you feel guilty and I have never seen you on a 2nd gen. Just remember, if you are in a hurry, bring Brown Sugar.

RandyA

I remember my 1st trip to Vogel State Park. In the DARK!!! No GPS just map. Still beat everybody there!! Thought I was lost.

I remember my 1st trip to Vogel State Park. In the DARK!!! No GPS just map. Still beat everybody there!! Thought I was lost.

I bet that was interesting as there are very few signs that actually point to Vogal and you have to know where they are at. That was also before we had Google Maps we could look at and even look at the entrance at street level like I do now.

Dan, I hate you are not going to be able to make it as I was wanting you to ride my bike with the V-Max final drive and the 2nd gear trans conversion. You wouldn't be real impressed with how strong it runs as it is still down on power compared to the old engine, but I think you would like that lower 1st gear and the higher 5th gear.

RandyA

I bet that was interesting as there are very few signs that actually point to Vogal and you have to know where they are at. That was also before we had Google Maps we could look at and even look at the entrance at street level like I do now.

Dan, I hate you are not going to be able to make it as I was wanting you to ride my bike with the V-Max final drive and the 2nd gear trans conversion. You wouldn't be real impressed with how strong it runs as it is still down on power compared to the old engine, but I think you would like that lower 1st gear and the higher 5th gear.

RandyA

:crying::crying: cut it out Randy,, now ya me ballin too :crying::crying:

One day delay, Have to take mom to Doc Wednesday morning then I'm outta here...

Plus, outside right now is pouring rain. Bad storm moving through.

OH wait, sunshine again.:big-grin-emoticon: Packing the bike in a few.

Skid, I only have one good arm, save the bottom bunk for me if you will. I should be pulling in no later than 4.:thumbsup2:

Dan, hate I'm not going to get to see you, I guess another trip north is warranted soon.

This could make for interesting neighbors at the campsites this week. Wonder how long they'll be staying? LOLhttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/13/4etyqyvu.jpg

I could have sooooooooo much FUN with them!!! :witch_brew: :whistling:

Wish I could be there with y'all! Sounds like a bunch of people I haven't seen for a while are going to be there. :crying:

This could make for interesting neighbors at the campsites this week. Wonder how long they'll be staying? LOLhttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/13/4etyqyvu.jpg

Well seems how Dan deleted his post and left a space...:cool10:

It would be wayyyyyyyy cool to join that group and get em singing round the camp fire,, all night long,, sing sing sing,,,,

Swing lowwwww,, sweet chariotttt,, coming for to carry me homeee,, SWING LOW,, sweeet chariot,,,,

Skid,, your chicken if you dont go over with your Pony Tails on and introduce yourself:rotf:

Venturing Sole and Myself will be getting there Thursday late afternoon. Since Venturing Sole has never ridden the Tail Of The Dragon, we will be headed that way on Friday morning. Hopefully we will be hooking up with Sleeperhawk as he is trying to get the day off work and join us. So if anyone wants to join us then we will be leaving Black Mountain Super 8 at 8:30am sharp...

FYI

the trip there is usually a spirited ride when the 3 of us ride together:happy34:

Safe but Spirited:whistling: