IGNORED

ASHEVILLE 2014 8/13 thru 8/17

Venturous Randy

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you buddy.I need a vacation from retirement.Can hardly wait to ride the 15 miles to this event.I mean drive. I cancelled the insurance and turned in the plate on the bike.Diabetes with the bad feet say no more riding.I still have the convertible which is as much fun in the twisties.

Have you considered a trike?

Looking forward to seeing you again.

I remember that. :doh:

I will be there Tuesday afternoon. I'm in a cabin and so far I think I still have one bed unaccounted for if someone is interested in splitting the cost. :usa:

Hey Skid, is it bed still available, I would like to split cost with you.

Hope Eddie won't be jealous :missingtooth::1hotsht:

Diabetes with the bad feet say no more riding.I still have the convertible which is as much fun in the twisties.

That is the same route I can see me taking when the day comes. Sorry for the health issues, but happy to hear you aren't ready to stop enjoying the open road!

Edited by Venturous

Hey Skid, is it bed still available, I would like to split cost with you.

Hope Eddie won't be jealous :missingtooth::1hotsht:

Yammer Dan & TDunc said they was staying in the cabin. Unless you wanted to share a bed with one of them I'm out of space. LOL

I can't wait came home from the IR one week ago today and I have already worked 72 hours and will be going in friday mourning for 12 more hours. I so need another vacation. may show up late Tuesday but my reservation is not until Wednesday. see ya'll then

We going somewhere?? I need coffee before I start dancing!! Silver is ready. Bubs and neighbors getting acquainted !! VACATION!!!

Silver is ready.Does that mean you will be riding

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2nd............................Gen????????:cool10:

My fault completely!! She gave me dates and I didn't pay attention!! Can't change them all. We have mother in law to consider now. With retirement check slashed to less than 1/2 it might be for the best...:crying: BUT YA AIN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME!!! I'll be around just gotta pay attention.

Rut Ro. Got mother-in-Law now and doctors appointments!! Didn't check with Warden thought she knew this one. Warden's has Appt. 13th mother in law 14th and mine the 15th!! DAMN!!! This sucks!!

Yeah, Linda had a Dr appt on the 15th and had to change it yesterday. I hope you can get it worked out as I am looking forward to seeing you.

RandyA

Edited by Venturous Randy

This would be great if you can make it. Probably best to make a reservation between D-18 and D-24. I have D-20 and Woody has D-21, I believe.

RandyA

2708 Highway 70 East

Swannanoa, NC 28778

Reserve: 800-562-5907

Info: 828-686-3121

Made my reservations yesterday and they told me I was going to be on D-20 is there more than one spot per slot?

Joe on D20, Randy on D21, and Woody on D22 but who is on first? oh yea Skid is on first, first cabin on the left. :whistling:

In the cabin on the corner where I have been each year. :thumbsup2:

Edited by Skid