IGNORED

May be early but...

Double D

I just checked the website for the Oberlin Inn for maintenace day and it shows nothing available for June 6-8. Anyone have reservations yet? If so where are you planning to stay?:2143:

I'm at the Oberlin Inn..

My ex-brother in law and I are sharing a room, or I would invite you to share it with me guy...sorry

I think LA pryor (wildhair), Soujourner, Greyfox,Big Al, and some others I saw are also staying there too.

Guest ReinyRooster

Don, I'm trying to make arrangements to finally attend this shindig, but can't find your address in any of the threads. Can you send it, or post it so I can have an excuse to play with my GPS again and program it?

Only one smoking double room at Oberlin. Can't stay in a smoking room. I just got off the phone with the 1830 Hallauer House Bed & Breakfast. They have several rooms available for June 6-7. I got a Confederate room (being from the south) for $119 per night which include all taxes and a full breakfast. :2143:

Only one smoking double room at Oberlin. Can't stay in a smoking room. I just got off the phone with the 1830 Hallauer Hourse Bed & Breakfast. They have several rooms available for June 6-7. I got a Confederate room (being from the south) for $119 per night which include all taxes and a full breakfast. :2143:

Can you supply a phone # and address, please and thank you.

:canada::7_6_3[1]::canada:

Just got off the phone with the oberlin inn and they do still have rooms available under the ventureriders org. the number is 800-376-4173 or 440-775-1111. Can't wait to see some old friends again.

Thanks Nancy!! Yes you do have to tell them you are with Venturerider, or they will not give you a room! I had them hold 25 rooms for us. If we use them all I may be able to get more, if they have them available. But you must get it before May6th.

Call the Oberlin at 800-376-4173.

Guest ReinyRooster

I am making all efforts to finally attend this get together. A charity golf tournament that I used to run was always the same weekend, but is now done so I should be available.

I am hoping that someone who knows about Progressive Springs can test my bike and help me with my issue with the progressives....I have never really noticed an improvement since I installed them and am ready to pull out what little hair I have left. I can bring oil, tools and whatever else but need help.

Guest Swifty
Anyone have reservations yet? If so where are you planning to stay?

I'm debating between 20 sq ft next to the duck **** on the south 40 lakeside or somewhere beside the woods...I'll volunteer to take turns through the night watching for the pond monster if someone else wants to share the acreage with me.

.:whistling:

I am hoping that someone who knows about Progressive Springs can test my bike .

Me thinks Swifty is a pretty good test rider. If there is some twisty's around he can scrape the saddle bag rails for yah :stirthepot:

Brad

I'm debating between 20 sq ft next to the duck **** on the south 40 lakeside or somewhere beside the woods...I'll volunteer to take turns through the night watching for the pond monster if someone else wants to share the acreage with me.

.:whistling:

Be carefull Swifty, Dont get to close to lake, Last year is spoted "Monster of The Nelson Lake" :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: