IGNORED

Thanks to ALL on this great site

Barrycuda

I just wanna say thanks to all the wonderful individuals, members and their families for not only showing me how great y'all are, but accepting me, and for all the great help, knowledge, tips etc. I have learned by all of you, even if it's not pertaining to me personally, that all of you have a warm heart and are always willing to help, give advice etc. I am very happy to be associated to such a giving, caring group. Because of you fine folks, I've tackled new jobs on the bike, discovered new places and met so many fabulous people that I wouldn't hesitate to have over my place for dinner. Hopefully, I can at some point return the favor to someone that asks me for help over a repair, a part number, a small town diner, or just ride with. Where I grew up, we don't see that type of camaraderie from complete strangers. It's refreshing, rewarding and I want everyone to know how wonderful you make it to be a VR member.

DITTO ON WHAT BARRY'S PREACHIN!!!:thumbsup:

This place would be just another one of those boring, lifeless, unforgiving, tasteless, classless sites that I visit from time to time without all you great folks out there in VR land.. And Barry, YOU are a keeper my friend, a true Cuda on a Scoota!:Venture:

Puc loves ya'll:bighug:

All I can say is you are about a week late with this thread if your looking for something from Santa........:stickpoke::rasberry::buttkick:

Barry's no dummy, he is starting early.. He dont ride a 1st genny so he has to start a little earlier than some of us :big-grin-emoticon::bikersmilie:

Good to meet you and Brian and the rest of the folks I have meet here also. Now if I can just find someone localy here to go ride with.

Barry got the rest of the parts in to complete your harness for the ECM half. I'll get back to ya to get an address.

We were so very glad you made it to Vogel, after all the pm's about directions and trying to find us, I thought you might be one of those directionally challenged people that always get lost, but you didnt and we are so glad you made it there. You fit right in with all the great family we have here and even with some of the other characters we have. :stirthepot::stirthepot:

I just wanna say thanks to all the wonderful individuals, members and their families for not only showing me how great y'all are, but accepting me, and for all the great help, knowledge, tips etc. I have learned by all of you, even if it's not pertaining to me personally, that all of you have a warm heart and are always willing to help, give advice etc. I am very happy to be associated to such a giving, caring group. Because of you fine folks, I've tackled new jobs on the bike, discovered new places and met so many fabulous people that I wouldn't hesitate to have over my place for dinner. Hopefully, I can at some point return the favor to someone that asks me for help over a repair, a part number, a small town diner, or just ride with. Where I grew up, we don't see that type of camaraderie from complete strangers. It's refreshing, rewarding and I want everyone to know how wonderful you make it to be a VR member.
Great another opportunity for another meeting of the Mutual Admiration Society. Group Hug:clap2::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::thumbsup::sign woo hoo::goodpost::sign Rock On::amen::sign outstanding::sign killer dude::You_Rock_Emoticon::sign your welcome::group cheers::wow::900[1]::15_9_28[1]::15_8_211[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_2[1]::bikersmilie::7_2_104[1]::7_2_102[1]::twing: