IGNORED

Venturerider.org Culture

bknsaddle

I just want to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude to Eck for his assistance yesterday. Eck and I met for the first time on Sunday for lunch, and Monday morning he was at my home to assist with some needed work on the bike!

Hours later, my bike had the brakes and clutch lines full on nice clear fluid, and the drive shaft & rear end cleaned and lubed.

Grease, dirt, physical exertion, great conversation, laughter, and instruction are indicative of the fellowship and camaraderie that exemplify the culture of the members here.

A tip of the hat to Eck, and my thanks for all his effort and help!

Steve:cool10:

I just want to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude to Eck for his assistance yesterday. Eck and I met for the first time on Sunday for lunch, and Monday morning he was at my home to assist with some needed work on the bike!

Hours later, my bike had the brakes and clutch lines full on nice clear fluid, and the drive shaft & rear end cleaned and lubed.

Grease, dirt, physical exertion, great conversation, laughter, and instruction are indicative of the fellowship and camaraderie that exemplify the culture of the members here.

A tip of the hat to Eck, and my thanks for all his effort and help!

Steve:cool10:

Welcome aboard. Your right that's way the members roll around here.... but, cultured may be pushing it. Not saying ....just saying.

Eck and Konnie are amazing people. Met them at Patti and Dons gathering in Tennessee about 5 months ago. These folks make you feel at home, from minute one. After the weekend I felt a soft spot for these two. And when Eck tells me I can stay at his place if I ever came his way, well to me that's awesome....to them, that's normal. Great people.

:bighug:

Many thanks Steve for the tip of the hat and all but I am only one person on this site and I'm certain no matter who you would have asked they would have jumped at the opportunity to help out, or lead you to someone who could help you out.

Over the past 8 years I have met so many kind hearted down to earth people because of this site, and I tip my hat to all of them.!!!!!

Now as for that 60 mpg, and not have to shift to 3rd gear until about 82.576 mph (no wind)....ah...yea......maybe...:think:.....:buttkick:

Many thanks Steve for the tip of the hat and all but I am only one person on this site and I'm certain no matter who you would have asked they would have jumped at the opportunity to help out, or lead you to someone who could help you out.

Over the past 8 years I have met so many kind hearted down to earth people because of this site, and I tip my hat to all of them.!!!!!

Our willingness to serve is only surpassed by our willingness to engage in well documented mutual admiration society and eating Ice Cream at the local DQ.