IGNORED

Warden in hospital again.

Yammer Dan

They have found something that stops the headaches that used to go with these attacks but have done all kinds of tests on her gall bladder and every time say its good. Today they say they are thinking of removing it. Why. Just start throwing away body parts til they find it?? I thought gall bladder when these first started but they keep saying thats not it.remove it anyway??

Dan, I can relate. Prayers spoken. Sometimes I wonder if these places are more interested in getting their co-pay than finding something. And you can stand up for your rights.... I had a herniated belly button that they kept blowing me off on, til I finally got in their face. Then they fixed it. Sometimes ya gotta shake the tree... :backinmyday:

Dan,

Will be keeping your family in our prayers. My 2 year old Grand Princess just spent 4 days in the hospital with a full body infection and high fevers. They haven't figured out what caused it yet, but she is recovering and they are still looking for answers.

Hopefully you will get the answers and results you need.

Just don't EVER leave her alone at the hospital. Always have somebody there to ask and observe. If I had stayed overnight with my mom, she would still be here and the mistake they made wouldn't have happened.

They are sending her home. Sending her to new doc. But there is some good news. Nurse asked if i was into bikes. We wear a sign or something? She said doc is big bike fan. Probally should keep my mouth shut about Hardleys til i learn which way he flies. Still dont know anything ......

Wow Dan, so sorry to hear!! Prayers sent for you folks! Stick with it buddy, there ARE answers out there,, just a shame you gotta get so firm to get help but it sure seems like its more and more common to have to do so to get help.. Flippin frustrating.....

Puc

Oh yea,,, CONGRATS on the new bike!!! TRAITOR!!!!!! :rotf::rotf:

Cant wait to see it :cool10:

Maybe this new doc will know what her problem is. A new head working the problem is a good thing. Oh and you probably should ask him about his bike, then you won't have to worry about making him mad.

Tell Patsy to take it easy till you find out what's up. I know how she is and she'll be cleaning stuff if she thinks she can. Might have to nail her down.

Margaret

They are sending her home. Sending her to new doc. But there is some good news. Nurse asked if i was into bikes. We wear a sign or something? She said doc is big bike fan. Probally should keep my mouth shut about Hardleys til i learn which way he flies. Still dont know anything ......

You could always open up with 'I'm the proud owner of a 1999 Harley wanna a be'.

You could go either way with that one !!!

Hope mamma is doing better.

Gary

Got her home. No further ahead in knowing anything than we were when we went. Does this mean we don't get charged?? Mini was right. She wasn't in the door 5 minutes when I heard " Daniel this place is a wreck!!" At it again!! They didn't even give us number or address for new Doc. If we have one.....

She was up this morning ready to charge ahead as she usually does. I knew she was wore out from the hospital stay but couldn't get her to slow down. Why is it you don't get any rest in there? She laid down on the bed in the spare room ( that was unusual for her) and her eyes closed. I turned everything off eased door shut and checked on her pretty often but she is sleeping like a baby!! Best thing for her even if she does put a knot on my head .....:whistling:

Glad to hear she's sleeping. Keep tippy toeing around the house and you're absolutely right she really does need the rest. I'm sure she won't hit ya too hard Dan. She knows you just love her and want whats best for her. Have you made an appointment with the new doc yet?

Margaret