IGNORED

Woo Hoo !!!!!

Brake Pad

My friend Karen Passed her Motorcycle Safety Foundation courses today.

Now to help her find a nice bike to ride, road test next.

This is the only picture of her I have on my computer ( this was from the Renaissance festival we attended) :thumbsup2::clap2::clap2:

Mike tell Karen congratulations from Shirley and I :thumbsup2:

she asked me not to show up to watch her. so I stayed home the first day and worked, But sunday around 11am I snuck in and watched for 10 minutes, just as they were breaking for lunch. She did very well, for NEVER EVER riding a motorcycle. A stepping stone in ones life.:cool10::thumbsup2::clap2::big-grin-emoticon::bowdown:

She looks familiar Mike. She come up with you all when you came up here to Sebring? I'm terrible with names. I forget mine thats why its on my shirts I think.

Congrats pass along. I need to get back and do a refresh course as I havent been in like 20yr. I'm allwas scouting the Craigslist up this way so if you give me an idea of $ and what kind of bike shes angleing for we can see what out there.

Pretty reliable piece from what others have told me. I have 3 friends that are ladies that have had them as "starter" bikes. 2 of them are still riding them. The 3rd swapped for an 883 @ a good price a few years back. Enjoy.