IGNORED

Who deleted my tread?????

star4772

I'm sorry it upset you but I've been asking for three years that people not post forsake ads in the watering hole.

Will exceptions be made for any member who decides to "forsake" his wife??

Boomer....who sez sorry Don...de devil made me post dat....:whistling:

I'm sorry it upset you but I've been asking for three years that people not post for-sale ads in the watering hole.

(Spelling error corrected by Eck - Had to try to bail you out boss..) :confused24:

I was just trying to explain what I will have to sell soon and just wanted everyone to see the post. When it actually goes for sale it will be in the classifieds for anyone who wants to buy anything or send me what they are looking for and size. So no biggie I will let everyone know when listed. Thanks anyway Don not mad. :)

When you post your add in the classifieds, you get a link to in the Links to Classified, Craiglist and Ebay forum and can provide addtional details discussion there as needed.

See now I did not know that and Freebird never mentioned it to me. I wonder how many others don't know this. :confused24::confused24:

I have a do not post a sale in the watering hole sign !!! only used once, low miles and in great shape !!! one size fits all !! comes with a free state of the art old school high tech hand crafted combination corn cobb kershizenaler, and exhaust pipe bearing removal tool !!! yours for the taking even if you return the sign it is our gift to you !!! :thumbsup2::clap2::mo money::sign isnt that spec:wow:

I hope this is funny to freebird.. its just a joke man !!!!:)

I have a do not post a sale in the watering hole sign !!! only used once, low miles and in great shape !!! one size fits all !! comes with a free state of the art old school high tech hand crafted combination corn cobb kershizenaler, and exhaust pipe bearing removal tool !!! yours for the taking even if you return the sign it is our gift to you !!! :thumbsup2::clap2::mo money::sign isnt that spec:wow:

I hope this is funny to freebird.. its just a joke man !!!!:)

Do you take trades ? I have two 'Friends don't let Friends buy Harleys" signs for sale. I thought it would make a good trade. That way they arent' really for sale....The rules don't say anything about tradin'......:rasberry: :happy65:

Hey...why is my VR account now locked down....???:shock3:

Just remember boss man is at the IR so while he's away we can play. Not sure how long it'll take before he can see straight anyway, he does have to ride the harley home. :whistling:

Maybe somebody there can get him to explain forsake. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

I think he took the trailer so he could be like all the other Hardley riders. Tows it most of the way parks trailer a few miles out of town then rides in "what a ride". :whistling::stirthepot:

I think he took the trailer so he could be like all the other Hardley riders. Tows it most of the way parks trailer a few miles out of town then rides in "what a ride". :whistling::stirthepot:

I thought the trailer was to pick up all the parts that fell off on his way to the IR while he was on his homeward trip!:rotf:

:mytruck1: