IGNORED

The only thing better then a Black Venture is...

dragerman

I just got my 5th BLACK scoot in a row. I love black & chrome.

I never get anywhere with a clean scoot, but it sure looks good when I start out.

The only thing better than a 'black' scoot...is a 'black' scoot with someone to wash & polish it...all the time.

Mine is custom 'Pure Black'...not even sparkly flakes to try, in vain, to hide the dust, fingerprints, etc.,.....

Should have got white, it's not like I didn't know better.

Next scoot is 'pearl white'....like I said 4 times before.

Guest BluesLover
I've got them both

'08 Blackcherry over black RSV

I saw one of those at the London Motorcycle Show this past weekend ... sweet ...

Cheers,

2005 Liquid silver is the best Venture around, it is Beautiful.

If you don't believe my! look at this.

Blue is pretty, black nice, two tone is OK.

To come out from some were and see a, ROYAL STAR VENTURE, by it's self or next to some other bike, it will stand out by itself. It make me feel good that it is mine. no madder what color is.:cool10::cool10:

for every day riding give me the old '99 silver and gray. Much easier to keep looking clean. Like someone said on this forum "If I'm cleaning I'm not riding."

Fitz

I must be awful tired from polishing my 05 midnight cause the odometer reads 75,000 Km. Thats with 2 years of Canadian :canada:riding which equals 6 months riding, 6 months shoveling per year. I just don't know how I find the time to stay caught up here @ ventureriders:crying:

Let's see now, 17 posts and nobody has it figured out correctly. Tut tut, you should all know better than that by now, but I am going to assume that you're all grown men and so will keep the opinion you have no matter how much the truth should stare you in the face.:think:

Oh well, summer is coming soon and then the real scoots will once again lead the pack.:stirthepot: