IGNORED

Ready for SUMMER!

Freebird

Or at least SPRING. I'm really tired of winter now. I know that some of you are getting some really bitter cold right now. Bad enough here, 9 F right now but also 27 MPH winds gusting up to 40 MPH. Makes it pretty nasty. Got just a covering of snow last night and the wind drives it right through you.

Picked up a used hot tub a couple of weeks ago and spent all day yesterday building a base to sit it on. Digging 3 ft. deep holes in this ground was not all that much fun. Got it done though and got the hot tub on it. Filled and warming right now and plan to sit out in the 4 degree or so temps this evening and ENJOY it. :) Just need to run to the store and pick up some Baily's for my coffee.

you've GOT to be kidding!!!! 9 degrees?????

it's 76 ABOVE, right here, right now!!!

i finally got a DAY OFF!!!!!

after working 8 straight weeks 7 days a week.

i feel kinda guilty, or lost, or confused.

i keep thinking i should hide, so that my boss don't drive by and see that i'm not at work!

crazy? or what!

just jt

Yah! Cold!!!! Darn near froze getting gas after church but if I want to get to work tomorrow it had to be done. I get the shivers just LOOKING outside! The driveway ain't gonna get done today...

We're going to put in a hot tub in the next year or two but we are going to put it in the Florida room. Hard part will be pouring a concrete base for it to rest on.

We got back from South Padre Island last night. The weather was fabulous. Sorry we couldn't make the TX M&E. LilBit is leaving for East TX tomorrow and we had to get home.

Any how, here's some photos.

#1 Me at RockPort, TX waterfrront

#2&3 Port Isabel Lighthouse

#4-7 KnuckleHead's BBQ & Bar, Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Ponch & LilBit, Corpus Christi Water front

Guest KitCarson

Hot water freezes faster than cold water.......be careful with the Baileys!!

If you have to call 911 to get chiseled out of that hot tub.....they might just rescue the Baileys and leave you stuck:rotfl::rotfl:

9 your having a heat wave Don. Its 1 outside right now and the wind is kicking. I too can't wait for Spring. We've had a bad Winter so far around here. Enjoy that tub, wish I knew you were thinking of getting one because I just gave one away last fall.

It won't be too long here. A few odd days before April.

Then is wet-rainy May & dodging tornados.

After no scoot most of last summer, I'll double enjoy every ride i/we get in. Yard is full of snow right now, so time for fixing scoot.

:snow:

after working 8 straight weeks 7 days a week.

i feel kinda guilty, or lost, or confused.

i keep thinking i should hide, so that my boss don't drive by and see that i'm not at work!

crazy? or what!

just jt

Funny hip When i lived in NH i worked 7 days a week being in the marine canvas upholstery buisness had to work from iec out to ice in prety much to make it all winter, we did have a small bait shop also. but when i started taking a couple month off and come to FL in my Motorhome the first year i felt guilty like i shoulf be working rathern then out fishing in warm weather.:fishin: then i decided to go home a couple weeks early and relised how lousey it still was when i got home. right then i decided to sell it all and move south.

Sick of PMS overhere too. This morning was -6*F with windchill way below -30 to -40*F. As Weather Man say next weekend will be around 40*F... I'm going riding even if i have to clean bike from salt next few days....I'm Sick of winter and PMS ( Parked Mororcycle Syndrome ).

Hey Don Enjoy Hot tou and dont make to much bubbles.:080402gudl_prv::whistling::bighug:

Guest BluesLover

It's bitterly cold here too!

London's motorcycle show was on this weekend, and the wife's 85 Honda Shadow 500 went on display as part of the local riding club's tent.

We went to pick it up tonight at 5:30 and nearly froze our patooties off getting it on the trailer (I have an open flatbed), and getting it tied down! Trailer and bike went straight into the garage and are only coming down once it warms up!!!

Cheers,